Second Grow - Spiderfarmer joins the fray.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Maybe bring your light down ?

No need to bring lights down if you have dimmers bud. You can grow from seedling stage till end with lights at the roof.

But yes increasing intensity to 55k lux today.

Small video update.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Looking great!

Yesss ame, will be hopefully getting over 1lb this grow anyway. They look amazingly good. Shouldn't run into any issues. Can't wait until it's over though to get new equipment for next one XD

Increased lux to 35k. Tomorrow will up it to maybe 45k then a few weeks 55/60. All round.

amekins

amekins

Yesss ame, will be hopefully getting over 1lb this grow anyway. They look amazingly good. Shouldn't run into any issues. Can't wait until it's over though to get new equipment for next one XD

Increased lux to 35k. Tomorrow will up it to maybe 45k then a few weeks 55/60. All round.
I’m still stymied you don’t partake. Maybe someday you’ll grow a strain that suits you. You’re growing some gorgeous plants there.

growsince79

growsince79

Small update.

Temps are under control sitting at a nice 26.2c

will have a temp controller soon for th wall/heater to plug into

Topped one of th plants rest will follow soon

Despite the bad start of overwatering and low temps we're now on th comeback
Is that 5 100w lights in a 4x4?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I’m still stymied you don’t partake. Maybe someday you’ll grow a strain that suits you. You’re growing some gorgeous plants there.

It sends me to hospital. I'm a little too crazy as it is. I freak out without being on anything. I can't control/keep myself in check. Fight with reality everyday 😂

The growing side is what I like. Knowing it's good and people will benefit from it.

Top Bottom