Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

No doubt, just making sure you knew the respect was there. I know things can get misinterpreted in text easily. I agree about the roots but things turn around fast in coco. I just see that hes already not watering enough volume per watering and that means lots of dry coco. I think in the smaller pots he'll be able to keep them happier in the long run. Especially if he can get some beneficial bacteria going in the root zone.
The coco in 20l was not dry, only the top layer was dry. As I transplanted I saw all the buckets were fully moist an inch below from the top to the bottom. It was more moist as it went down.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Yep, I understand how coco works, my only concern is more root damage when the plants are already weak, so it's a trade off between moving down size, or going with what the OP has already working, the plants won't need a lot of nuits at their size and colour, but in a weeks time they should be getting on. No argument dude, discussion, it's only a forum.
I tried my best to get the minimum root damage to the plants during the transplant l:)
I did use the root powder Some pics

20180204 135117
20180204 135115
20180204 121849
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Good root system, looks like they are only and inch or two from the side of the pot. With roots like those, it shouldn't take long to spin things in your favour.
Boss Hopefully it does. I noticed as the roots went down it was spreading and as I was transplanting the coco was falling off, so the roots are damaged quite a bit. Let's see how we end up with them fingers crossed;)

incogneato

incogneato

Looks really good in there @Boomshankar . I wouldnt normally suggest moving rhem like that but i think you'll really be able to control them better in those pots. Good watering will fill those pots with roots. @chemistry and i can give you advice all day and you will get a harvest but the best thing you can do is go to the coco threads and just read. Learn why you're doing things instead of just what to do. Once you learn how coco works and how plants grow and respond to changes kn environment, you can find what works for you. You'll learn why I say nutes every feed. What are your resources? Do you have a grow store or an online supplier? You could really benefit from some form of beneficial bacteria.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Looks really good in there @Boomshankar . I wouldnt normally suggest moving rhem like that but i think you'll really be able to control them better in those pots. Good watering will fill those pots with roots. @chemistry and i can give you advice all day and you will get a harvest but the best thing you can do is go to the coco threads and just read. Learn why you're doing things instead of just what to do. Once you learn how coco works and how plants grow and respond to changes kn environment, you can find what works for you. You'll learn why I say nutes every feed. What are your resources? Do you have a grow store or an online supplier? You could really benefit from some form of beneficial bacteria.
I have online supplier. If you can pls tell me what things I have to search for

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Guys Last two days feed on nutes 2 liter for 4 plants. No runoff seen yet planning to up the feed by 3 liter for 4 plants, should I up the nutes as well Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom