Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Thats more important than a

I would do 66ml of each per for a week. Lets get some good green growth popping. If it was me i would mix up 10l of that mix, 66ml per L. Pot them back inro the smaller pot and water them in with a good strong water. Start with 1/2 liter each then go back and you can give them more. You want the coco to absorb the nutes, you dont want it all to go out around the sides. Then the following waterings would be the same strenght but probably just 1-1.5l each.
66ml of each per 1liter?

incogneato

incogneato

66ml of each per 1liter?
I meant to say per 100L. Sorry i normally work in imperial not metric. Feom what ive seen people say you want to go low with that line or you could easily burn your plants. Thats why i would go with half the recommended dose and we can go from there depending on the result we see.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I meant to say per 100L. Sorry i normally work in imperial not metric. Feom what ive seen people say you want to go low with that line or you could easily burn your plants. Thats why i would go with half the recommended dose and we can go from there depending on the result we see.
Ok today I feed 4 plants with 2liter(total) and 1ml of each nutes per liter. Don't know if it's the right amount. Here's the pic have a loook

20180202 141830
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

66ml per 100liter so I guess .6ml per liter? I am posting a screen shot I had taken from a video for mixing jungle juice nutes I think it was for soil mix

Screenshot 20171206 192837
chemistry

chemistry

I get 1.32ml per litre, 132ml divided by 100ltr came out at 1.32ml per litre. Or 100ltr divided by 132ml = 0.75ml. If you go for the full dose at 396ml by 100ltrs comes out at 3.69ml to the litre. I would go with the mild dose until your plants green up.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I get 1.32ml per litre, 132ml divided by 100ltr came out at 1.32ml per litre. Or 100ltr divided by 132ml = 0.75ml. If you go for the full dose at 396ml by 100ltrs comes out at 3.69ml to the litre. I would go with the mild dose until your plants green up.
So 0.75 ml per liter?
I have fed them today with 0.9 ml of each

chemistry

chemistry

So 0.75 ml per liter?
I have fed them today with 0.9 ml of each

See how you go with that, but be prepared to up the dose if you think the plants need it. I would leave your plants in those pots, it's only more root damage if you move them again, and you need the roots to get some growth and colour back in to them.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I h
See how you go with that, but be prepared to up the dose if you think the plants need it. I would leave your plants in those pots, it's only more root damage if you move them again, and you need the roots to get some growth and colour back in to them.
I had moved them from small pot to plastic bags so that's the first transplant and after 11days of that I moved them to the 20l bucket they are in right now. Its been 5 days since. So is it advisable to move them again?

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Every time I transplanted many roots were damaged and broke off and I mean many. This being my second indoor grow attempt I feel luck the plants have survived, also today I changed the light cycle

incogneato

incogneato

Every time I transplanted many roots were damaged and broke off and I mean many. This being my second indoor grow attempt I feel luck the plants have survived, also today I changed the light cycle
You flipped to 12/12? I think whats best is if you slow down. I understand being eager to get things going but you're sabatoging yourself. You dont want to flip unhealthy plants.
I agree on the feed but i have to disagree on leaving them in those 5 gal buckets. Small plants in 5 gal of coco doesnt make sense. Especially with low wattage lights and a smaller space.

Top Bottom