Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Bro, I'm not trying to get you to kill your plants, I've seen male plants turn into girls, I asked u 3 times if you got weed from your first grow, you never answered me so I assume no, I see u can grow a nice plant your main problem is you are useing bag seed, go to a reputable bank openopen ur wallet and buy feminized seeds then no matter what you have girls, I have been growing photoperid plants for over 30 years I know how to sex to cull to clone, I did it your way at first and it's not easy, you want advice? Buy Feminized Seeds!!!!!!!!!!! And dont cut corners and keep it simple. Your Friend. SNOLEPERD

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Rooted clones from the mother plant.
20180328 170029
20180328 170150

Monster762

Monster762

looks good.
Right now in flowering i feed them
6ml micro
3mlgrow
12ml bloom.
in beasty veg i feed
6ml micro
3mlbloom
12mlgrow
Yeah that’s what I was saying was their schedule puts the npk too flat. Giving more p than neccessary in veg and way too much n in flower but I see you adjusted that too.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Yeah that’s what I was saying was their schedule puts the npk too flat. Giving more p than neccessary in veg and way too much n in flower but I see you adjusted that too.
Yes bro this feeding chart is supplied by a guy who used the same nutes some time back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom