Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

what are your temps I would keep a good eye on them especialy as would say theres thai in there crossed. your more tropical sats although not pure will hermy if environment is not spot on. also low n in veg helps I believe the spindlyness is due to strain as your kelp has strengthened stems. growing tropical sats is a skill they grow with more rain fall which can leach the soil. if you run the clones you should be able to lower flowering time. careful with n but I see you haven't gone overboard. have seen very experienced growers struggle with highland oaxacan stains by overfeeding. I think you arte learning a lot from this grow and that's worth its wheight in gold if you have the patients. remember this has been worked some tropical sats can go over 20 weeks not suitable for indoor cultivation but will thrive in places like queensland outdoor although most will have been worked to bring flower time down. you may be interested in dj shorts views on this in the breeders lab. he advises less red light and 12 and 12 are more suited to indica I would drop to 11 and 13 but I will let you be the judge. plus absolutely no light leaks happy growing all best and keep up the good work

Funk junky

Funk junky

that's why hybrids are so usefull, early pearl Mexican sat dom, morocan is sat dom, c99 hybrid but sat dom, I believe early mixing with the variation and the migration of people started early hybrids that over generations aclimitised. then you have the natural meatings in there original habitatats where indica meets sativa. but the closer to the equater you get light quedule differ, at the equater light is 12 and 12 a plant in this environment will try to become big enough to survive I believe 4 months before it considers itself adult enough to go alone. now consider the helping hand of man. whether intentional or not, the new world had morocans arrive with the Spanish, then you have the English sea routes from places like kerrala. the Jamaican word ganja is indian from when 25.000 Indians and five thousand Chinese emigrated to Jamaica when the slave trade was abolished. a Jamaican word for good herb is collie thought to have derived from kali, ganja? lord shivas long hair stretching down from the Himalayas was the ganjis river, in places like Durban south Africa you have big hindu community from india. I would like to hear views on this because I'm not telling you how it was I'm just interested so any input to a debate would help?

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

20180409 125000
20180410 154357

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

what are your temps I would keep a good eye on them especialy as would say theres thai in there crossed. your more tropical sats although not pure will hermy if environment is not spot on. also low n in veg helps I believe the spindlyness is due to strain as your kelp has strengthened stems. growing tropical sats is a skill they grow with more rain fall which can leach the soil. if you run the clones you should be able to lower flowering time. careful with n but I see you haven't gone overboard. have seen very experienced growers struggle with highland oaxacan stains by overfeeding. I think you arte learning a lot from this grow and that's worth its wheight in gold if you have the patients. remember this has been worked some tropical sats can go over 20 weeks not suitable for indoor cultivation but will thrive in places like queensland outdoor although most will have been worked to bring flower time down. you may be interested in dj shorts views on this in the breeders lab. he advises less red light and 12 and 12 are more suited to indica I would drop to 11 and 13 but I will let you be the judge. plus absolutely no light leaks happy growing all best and keep up the good work
my temps are too high 36c and the lowest i could take it is 30c(it stays that way for an hour max)

Monster762

Monster762

Trying to find out room details. I see a white box. Is it sealed?

Monster762

Monster762

Its 41c out side, and it will reach 47 in the next two months.
Oh. With air conditioning? I run a little 5000 btu just for the room the tent is in. Lights on no ac I hit 100 degrees in no time. With ac I have to barely keep it on. Holds 80-84 but drops to low70 lights out. That’s on setting 2 of 10.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Oh. With air conditioning? I run a little 5000 btu just for the room the tent is in. Lights on no ac I hit 100 degrees in no time. With ac I have to barely keep it on. Holds 80-84 but drops to low70 lights out. That’s on setting 2 of 10.
no air conditioning boss:(

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

i think there is no point going on with this grow any more.... so this will be my second failed indoor growing attempt

Monster762

Monster762

i think there is no point going on with this grow any more.... so this will be my second failed indoor growing attempt
No no no. Don’t just throw in like that. What I see looks like a sativa and ain’t looking bad. Believe me plants know how to grow without us. Outdoors in nature some strains subject to 100 degree days all season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom