Second RDWC run, (Viparspectra p1500)

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Well I kept the cal mag the same 3ml per gallon, but added Epsom salts at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon. On top of that iv been making sure to bring the PH of my system back up to 6.5 every other day through external res.

That's right :) Way to go man! Your plants are looking great!!! (someone hinted that I might want to start using emojis because uhhh delineation of sarcasm. Imagine... me... sarcastic???) 🏅💯🍁

Growrx

Growrx

That's right :) Way to go man! Your plants are looking great!!! (someone hinted that I might want to start using emojis because uhhh delineation of sarcasm. Imagine... me... sarcastic???) 🏅💯🍁
I appreciate it man!! And I hear ya it’s hard to read sarcasm unless you know the person well enough!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I appreciate it man!! And I hear ya it’s hard to read sarcasm unless you know the person well enough!

It's all good :) With the Epsom Salts... remember if your plants start showing a cal/mag issue again, you can increase it to 2tsp per gal without an issue. I feed through exactly that from cradle to harvest no matter what the strain is. And unless I nute lock them, they never show cal/mag deficiencies. Stuff works :)

Growrx

Growrx

It's all good :) With the Epsom Salts... remember if your plants start showing a cal/mag issue again, you can increase it to 2tsp per gal without an issue. I feed through exactly that from cradle to harvest no matter what the strain is. And unless I nute lock them, they never show cal/mag deficiencies. Stuff works :)
Been feeding at 1/4 tsp per gal, went with 2 tsp for 7 gallon total this time, too light? My cal mag has some and so does my grow nutes so I don’t want to overdo it with the magnesium.

nute change today went like this,

11/30 00 Seeds Blueberry Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto
40ml Botanicare PBP grow
40ml GreenPlanet Massive Bloom
28ml Botanicare Cal Mag
21ml Botanicare Silica blast
21ml Botanicare Hydroguard
PH- 6.5
PPM-538

81484548 AA42 43A4 8FED 488F83902641
Growrx

Growrx

Just to Compare to my first run, I had topped both of my chocolate skunks, this current run has been all lst, and defoliating when needed. So much more appealing and even to me.

E4242E8A EB2C 4567 9D3D 1AE00D5B4F26
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Been feeding at 1/4 tsp per gal, went with 2 tsp for 7 gallon total this time, too light? My cal mag has some and so does my grow nutes so I don’t want to overdo it with the magnesium.

nute change today went like this,

11/30 00 Seeds Blueberry Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto
40ml Botanicare PBP grow
40ml GreenPlanet Massive Bloom
28ml Botanicare Cal Mag
21ml Botanicare Silica blast
21ml Botanicare Hydroguard
PH- 6.5
PPM-538

If your plants are doing well with it, keep it that way of course. You'll find a lot of the things we stick "rules" to are more preventative than reactive. By the time we see something, it's already set in. If we can prevent it from happening, then all goes better if that makes sense. Compound it by saying that different strains have different needs. The neat trick is attempting to simple it down and broaden it out so that what you do fits what you want to do it to... all of it. That's a trick. But it's worth it.

chemistry

chemistry

Just to Compare to my first run, I had topped both of my chocolate skunks, this current run has been all lst, and defoliating when needed. So much more appealing and even to me.

Colour is better on the bottom pic, more even than the darker top pic. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

Today marks day 31 since they were both put into the RDWC system. I Tried my best to even out the canopy on the blueberry auto.. I’m hoping they start flowering soon! I’m running out of space!
Edit: want to mention ppm has dropped by 100 in 3 days so I’m going to do a top off tomorrow and get it back up to level.

B2D6176F A3D5 4C3F A730 7366E8D380F3
Last edited:
Growrx

Growrx

Did some slight adjusting on the ties today and got rid of a decent amount of leaves, just trying to keep everything evenish at this point. Been doing my top offs as needed.

E3AF176A CA54 458B 917E 95A977C20218
TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Looking great! I don't see why you couldnt bump your PPM up a bit, however it is nice to see a grow that is on the lighter side of things instead of all these guys burning the piss out of their plants!

Growrx

Growrx

They are both into flower finally, pistils all over the place. Should I defoliate them hard or just pluck as needed throughout?

24FF59A1 9B2C 4ABA B102 D020BF666B92
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You should add a scrog unless it's too late.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Today’s picture, they are already budding. Would you say it’s too late? Never put a scrog net up before
I don't know, someone else will have to tell you that. I put mine on 2 days before flower so that they all start the same height. Feel the stems, if they are easily maneuverable then it might be a good idea but if they're already starting to get thick then I wouldn't do it.

Growrx

Growrx

I don't know, someone else will have to tell you that. I put mine on 2 days before flower so that they all start the same height. Feel the stems, if they are easily maneuverable then it might be a good idea but if they're already starting to get thick then I wouldn't do it.
I know I’ll be able to bend them and My light is at the highest height already, I’m worried about them stretching more but is it too late the question.
Edit: just ordered the trellis net it’ll be here Saturday! So hopefully they won’t stretch too much more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom