Second RDWC run, (Viparspectra p1500)

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

I tweaked the light a little today, Hoping maybe two more weeks, wishful thinking maybe?
024A7AD0 E367 4E1D 9A98 4CE5A8449EF7

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looking nice.
How are you hanging the light? I just got an xs2000 and the way they recommend hanging it leaves around 1.5 ft of space between the light and the ceiling I assume for safety purposes. My last light was the same way but I was able to get it only an inch or two from the top because it produced pretty much no heat. My xs2000 doesn't produce very much heat off the heat sinks on the top so I'm hoping I can figure out a way to raise it more. I've figure out how to get it around 5 inches from the top which is pretty good.

Growrx

Growrx

Looking nice.
How are you hanging the light? I just got an xs2000 and the way they recommend hanging it leaves around 1.5 ft of space between the light and the ceiling I assume for safety purposes. My last light was the same way but I was able to get it only an inch or two from the top because it produced pretty much no heat. My xs2000 doesn't produce very much heat off the heat sinks on the top so I'm hoping I can figure out a way to raise it more. I've figure out how to get it around 5 inches from the top which is pretty good.
It’s rigged almost touching the cross bar at the top of the tent, I’ll send a picture tomorrow. I’m heading to work now! Happy New Years everyone!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I would say at least this weeks left.

Edit.. 3 to 4 even
Agreed. Calyxes aren't even slightly swollen and there's little to no orange hairs. Those are going to get so much bigger. This is gonna be a huge harvest. I think 3-5 more weeks honestly but that just means they'll grow more.

Growrx

Growrx

Agreed. Calyxes aren't even slightly swollen and there's little to no orange hairs. Those are going to get so much bigger. This is gonna be a huge harvest. I think 3-5 more weeks honestly but that just means they'll grow more.
Sounds good, I’ll keep feeding

chemistry

chemistry

You've got a bit to go yet, maybe two three weeks before the muff fades totally. Keep feeding your fattening buds for now, it won't be long before you see cinnamon fronds instead of a sea of white hairs.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
we plan to use the 2x2 as a drying tent when the time comes. We are out of space in our room 😅 we mounted a tv and got rid of a big piece of furniture just to fit the 5x5
I might be wrong but I think that a 2x2 is too small for drying a 5x5 worth of buds.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I didn’t put it into perspective like that 🤔 whelp when the time comes we’ll assess the situation. I was hopping a hanging rack would do well in there but you’re probably right.
Maybe if you did a 5 or 6 layer rack but I don't think so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom