• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

can anyone explain this humidty is normally 50% or upwards with the occasional 40's ph is spot on using micro life to buffer err....high one minute......there we go yep so far i think its the indica strains the rest have nt done this any of the sativa s that is temps well its never too hot or too cold its a plastic thermometer so in the light it warms up on the floor next to the pots with both lights on 600 watts its 24 degree s but i have fans blowing across the girls

Snapshot 20120801 1
Snapshot 20120801 2
both fan leaves either side have flipped on 2 or 3 plants only indicas though sorry bout bad pics laptop shots.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

the tent pics were with the light off in darm room with flash so they look a little yellow just been fed today after pics were taken.
two pics of the big amnesia are in normal light so true colours there.
10 days left of veg need to get some canes and train the ladies .

half baked

half baked

looking like time to flip to me :), got em proper nice and bushy there, ya will have to start caning them up early me thinks ;)

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Right on! I got a tent as well, not as big but works great.

How many times did you top them ?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Right on! I got a tent as well, not as big but works great.

How many times did you top them ?

easy bro er tbh i ve topped them all here and there topped a few tops and a few strong side shoots some have been topped twice some 4 times ;)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Yea man the Dark Room tents change all the time they have ther street tents then there street2 tents then there DR tents all by secretjardin. he am sheer he has the DR tipe i have the same tent but mine is the new Street2. and it is 6' 7'' like you say but there first ones they did were only 6'6''. Just wether he got an old one or a new one. I no one grow shop that was trying to sell the old ones as the new ones i tell you was i mad as hell when i got home and opened it lol

open a new thread this is my grow journal not a tent size comp !

U

ukbigbud

Mate your thread is good. How do u like the lights. I didn't realise you had closed the vote the most u can get on gram a watt is 103 ain't it. ?? Herbalizer got 75 out of a 1.5 x 1.5 dark room with 2x600s and a plasma. His grow was just to sell a plasma I think cos that result is total BULL. Hope your liking the lights. Is this your first grow.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Mate your thread is good. How do u like the lights. I didn't realise you had closed the vote the most u can get on gram a watt is 103 ain't it. ?? Herbalizer got 75 out of a 1.5 x 1.5 dark room with 2x600s and a plasma. His grow was just to sell a plasma I think cos that result is total BULL. Hope your liking the lights. Is this your first grow.

Your an arse and you know what i'm talking about and if herbalizer's thread bothers you with his excellent results and training of his plant's then dont fucking read it and watts/grams is 1.0/per watt is the usual but other factors and methods of manipulation can boost them figures so dont know where your going with 103 thats stupid and i suggest you read his thread again !! and yes the lights rock :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Snapshot 20120817 4
Snapshot 20120817 2
Snapshot 20120817 12
Snapshot 20120817 11
just a few pics taken on the laptop so not great quality but really taking the tent room up now and getting taller still waiting to cane up and then i ll be flipping so with in the next three days hopefully some great smells in there as well the amnesia s are booming :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
nice work man..:D..every time i look at a tent grow, thats banging out bushes like yours :D..makes me want some tents
keep up the good work bro

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

nice work man..:D..every time i look at a tent grow, thats banging out bushes like yours :D..makes me want some tents
keep up the good work bro

:) :) :) nice one jim gonna get a better camera like 12 megapixel show you a lay shot with all the plants at a good focus there bigger than you can make out on the photos cant wait for the buds to start haha peace bro.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

And like i said you max them babies out with all them skills and its achieveable i know some one who recently got 9 oz off one plant idiot.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

some times we need a..punch this dick bag in the mouth button;) i did good and didnt say anything when i seen that post earlier

ha ha fuck that dick lmao :) nice to see your watching the plants though bro keep tuned ! ;)

U

ukbigbud

Y did my factual post get deleted???? It's fact. And Kyle that guy prob had one plant under a light to get 9 oz of it. And u still never answered why u think 103 is wrong???????

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Y did my factual post get deleted???? It's fact. And Kyle that guy prob had one plant under a light to get 9 oz of it. And u still never answered why u think 103 is wrong???????

whats with the ??????? do you crave and demand attention and 103 you can not guarentee anything could be more could be less "don't count your chickens before they hatch".

And no the guy in mention had it in with 8 other plants in a 100 litre pot so please dont tell me what YOU think i know :)

L

longtail

that is an absolutely beautiful grow, the lush vitality of those plants are amazing. i come in here and watch you guys doing this and leave salivating and sniffling because i can't.

half baked

half baked

hey ukbigbud, it was me who got 9+ oz from 1 plant under these lights, i had 4 100ltr pots in a 1.2x1.2 and got best part of 10oz from 1 of the plants, the smallest yielder was the white bubba i grew but she never yields that well lol, but in total from that tent i got 32 oz, would have smashed gram per watt if id have stuck with just the wifi, i wasnt surprised by what i got tho cos these things throw some serious light out, defo get 1 if ya can bro, worth their weight in gold :)
Lights off 001

heres the wifi at the end ukbigbud :) she was a beast
Bud shotsssss 015

hey kyle, looking beast these gals now, i gotta while till im there ;) when ya next puttin pics up?

Top Bottom