• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Can anyone tell me how i notice when buds start to swell up and how i could tell etc etc i would be real grateful and it would help me with the experience thanks

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Looks groovy under the Gavitas!

I have 4 of the Pro1ks for one of my bloom rooms, seen here;
1-jpg.253447

I also use their Plasma in veg. Haven't tried it in combo between a couple Pro1ks, but that's coming before year end.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your fruits!

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Thanks bro! That run is still finishing up but is pictured at week 7. Flo, Dairy Queen and Grape Krush trimmed to match.

Did 3 harvests under a single Gavita Pro1k in a tent prior to setting up the 4kw room. In every run was unreal resin on the buds and leaves.

Here's a link to the active log detailing the Gavita room as well as a couple other things; https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...utions-earth-under-current-iv-xx-photo.50749/

Be well!

Had a quick look before mate got a newborn so hetic atm plants are looking great your setups cool as well i'd like to do a room next instead of the next do you have any advice on when i ll see the plants swell ? thanks man keep up the good work :)

half baked

half baked

fook me bro, some of the colas on them are fooking mahoosive man lmao, as big as my arms ffs, great job

im guessing the amnesia will do all her filling out in the last 2-3 weeks bro, its amazing how fast they can swell

hb

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Thanks for the kind words HB always nice to hear you suprised tells me im doing well haha and yeah hopefully she goes for it and turns into a big haze monster can you see how i ve tied the amnesia up she use to be more bushed out but had to reign her in taking up alot of space well 4 weeks left and we ll see how i did lol peace.

L

longtail

god those are looking good kyle. you're doing everything right, the plants look so healthy. great job man, staying tuned.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks bro! That run is still finishing up but is pictured at week 7. Flo, Dairy Queen and Grape Krush trimmed to match.

Did 3 harvests under a single Gavita Pro1k in a tent prior to setting up the 4kw room. In every run was unreal resin on the buds and leaves.

Here's a link to the active log detailing the Gavita room as well as a couple other things; https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...utions-earth-under-current-iv-xx-photo.50749/

Be well!
hey don you ran that dq before? that stuuff is killer :D

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Lookin' fire in there bro! That amnesia really took off, have i been gone that long? :eek:

Keep it up bro!

Peace

cheers bro and yeah really going for it now i can tell it's still along way off atm but when you grab the cola's there feeling firm :)

what up kyle..do i need to say any thing ;) maybe keep them buds pointing up :D..great work bro

cheers m8 swelling nicely know only 21 days left so cant wait to get it dryed and a little cure haha

CAN ANYBODY HELP AS TO WHY 5/10 PLANTS HAVE GOT A FEW PURPLEY/ BLACK FAN LEAVES IM TALKING LIKE LITERALLY BLACK WONDERING IF IT'S NUTERIENT DEFIENCY OR MAYBE THEY NEED SOME MORE NUTES ANY HELP PLEASE ??? THANKS PEOPLE

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
cheers bro and yeah really going for it now i can tell it's still along way off atm but when you grab the cola's there feeling firm :)

cheers m8 swelling nicely know only 21 days left so cant wait to get it dryed and a little cure haha
:D
CAN ANYBODY HELP AS TO WHY 5/10 PLANTS HAVE GOT A FEW PURPLEY/ BLACK FAN LEAVES IM TALKING LIKE LITERALLY BLACK WONDERING IF IT'S NUTERIENT DEFIENCY OR MAYBE THEY NEED SOME MORE NUTES ANY HELP PLEASE ??? THANKS PEOPLE
its fall in your tent bro :)..and maybe a lil hungry...im no pro tho.:(...how about a pic :D

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

its fall in your tent bro :)..and maybe a lil hungry...im no pro tho.:(...how about a pic :D
good point 3 weeks left and yeah probs hungry as well you think the next feed i should give them flowering nutes as im running this till the end of the month so it could nt do no harm could it ? Dont want to fry the leaves but they way there going it's doing that anyway could need feeding though as the red goes to purple then black and then its like narcrosis and i have nt got the camera atm or i'd defo put a pic up lol :) thanks jim

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
3 weeks you say :)..sounds like you got another feeding..im no pro..tho ;)lol..

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

100% a phosphorus deficiency in 5 of the girls so i ve clipped all the dying purple/black crusty leaves and the remaining healthy ones are so far un affected it has let alot more light down to the buds now anyway so im gonna let the pots dry out for another day or two then give them a last feed of 2ml per litre of tiger bloom fox farm 4 litres each plant then wait to see some results kinda got a bit side tracked these few weeks and been feeding water haha :)

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Those Gavitas are sick. I have a few friends running them for the first time as well. Please update with picutres of the ladies down the line.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

these lights are supposed to be the best!!

hopefully they make a HUGE yield happen for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom