See What Ants Do To Aspartame

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thedogsbollox

I had heard of a woman who made up ant poison from aspartame, and since we in Florida were being invaded by ants, I decided to make up some ant poison of my own. I decided the best way to get them to eat it was by mixing it with raw honey. I mixed roughly 3 or 4 parts raw honey to 1 part aspartame (Nutrasweet from the supermarket) and put it out in a toy baby saucer for them.

Sure enough, pretty soon, the saucer was FULL of dead ants.

LINK:

T

Tesseract

Its some pretty bad shit. Since my mom has Alzheimer's, I have been following research in that area for some time.

Studies have shown a 158% increased risk with the use of fake sugars. This, fluoride, cigarettes, and heavy metals are being understood as the largest contributors to the disease.

Fake sugar and Fluoride are not allowed to enter my stomach. Why people think it's there to help your teeth is amazing to me. Common sense, every label with fluoride says "toxic, do not ingest", yet its okay to drink?
The government does not give a fuck about your teeth people. Russia used it as a from of prozac in the 40's to keep people calmer.
You wouldn't ingest suntan lotion to aid in preventing a burn now would ya! Fluoride is sodium fluoride BTW and is the main makeup in rat poisons.

Both of those substances, mixed with cell phone usage will be tomorrows cigarettes for the population.

T

M

Muluc

(the aspartame song) Super Size My Aspartame by TRILLION

[YOUTUBE]Eep3PJ--Czc[/YOUTUBE]

D

deserthealer

Fluoride... if they didn't put it in our kids' mouths and toothpaste and in our babies' drinking water, they would have to pay HazMat to dispose, due to its toxicity.

hmmm... which do you suppose they gonna choose??? :mad0233:

Top Bottom