Seed 2 Seed, 35 Day Wonder Plant In Hand Held Hydroponics

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MamaBear

fuel-pinsole-super glue-black licorice and tar nicotine ... this aint no tooty fruity shit.... aint no OG in there either
sounds yummy!!

I love hearing stories about how bad the plants are treated and they still come out good. Just goes to show you how tough this species is! Drives me crazy when I hear people going on-and-on about how they micro-manage every little thing to get the best buds.

lino

lino

I think I'm phasen this strain out after these last attempts if this plant shows any weakness at all.. Stellar plant,,,OG like a mofo but it came from a dispense and was full of pathogens... I abused this plant bad also so that didnt help the recovery... I thought she was going to throw a spot of mildew but it didnt.... Im very skeptical still,,, it went thru a culture but and a fucking mildew spot showed on one of the clones freaked me out.... luv this plant but she about to end in my line up.....

This is the very abused mother to ECD seedling in the pic - (ECD x Tahoe)
Yeah, most of the kids here like dabs and edibles and never handle buds at all. And if they do, it's seedless from a dispensary.
Good idea to start them with the Wonder Plant. I bet they are all bitching about it but they ARE learning!
Growing plants (gardening & farming) should be taught in public schools. It's knowledge EVERY human being should know. Probably more important than Math and English!!
I had a class for breeding plants and it included some cannabis growing and it included 3 5 day Wonder plant -Mendel - 21 and older. 3 parents asked for instructions and the online class for kids under 18..I didnt want to be part of that. I sent wonder plant kits, no cannabis seed. They're in a online class with a real home skool teacher, not me,
And Yup, they want and germ cannabis seed they're not supposed to yet for what I'm trying to show them . I sent xtra seeds for that reason, they didnt know they had a cpl xtra seeds , and they still germinated a cpl before they were supposed to. And at day 17 now and the cannabis has its 1st set of real leaves and Wonder Plants are just bout ready to flower and we're ready to perform out 1st cross of 35 Day Wonder Plants (Rbr).

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

panda mother boards are sold out, its kinda like bud in colo , we cant keep up with demand,. the lattePanda production caught Microsoft eye and they raised the Win 10 price putting our motherboards and Panda Trons out of hobbyist range cost and then I ran into this discovery, now lots of PHD are saying the bald headed fat tat guy might be rite, hope someone can provide links to harmonics, frequency, ionic REGARDING plant studies.

Well it hit me hard after the Crookes Radiometer breakthroughs,,, Im thinking its Not protons,,, not quantum ding shit, not thermo... Light does have mass,,, it's measured in frequency,,, now thats what wrong with all the harmonic plant bloom blaster devices , not accounting for different stomata FX on different stomatas at what frequency... the linotron device was not adding the frequency of light in plant manipulation.... and no one is accounting into their harmonic/ionics/ light frequencies ...
The light bulb went off,,, my device in needing a refraction and it hit me my $2 Red Sugar Ground Cover is all thats needed to make the harmonic technology very effective and cost effective also...

This will work but these devices do not utilize refraction nor do they account for it. The same goes for Dr Carlson and the other PHD working with sonic- harmonics,,, Im going to be showing a much more effective and cost effective way to do this with way better results on your plants, and my device has the same FX on you and your pets cuz I'm using a different frequency and way to apply to life organisms.
Please give us your feed back about these type of harmonic devices on the market if youve played with it. HydroFarm got em in the new books but $1000's of dollars and I think more study needs to go into these devices , but anyway
View attachment 654295

I think this guy might be right. light capacitance, that light frequencies is making the harmonic machines inefficient. This was not calculated, it FX efficiency of the sonic harmonics.
I worked alongside with one of the first models and studies came to a halt as soon as we "thought" we needed multiple devices for one greenhouse....we gave up to soon...so the one we worked with did not have the electronic device on top as the photo shows above, very interesting, thanks for sharing....I wonder if they have replicated the frequency of the sun that scientist claim is responsible for all life to grow, @Wavegem has a post years ago that mentioned he made some music based on this frequency which I forgot what the name is but maybe he'll show up and enlighten us....beginnings of a phenomenal thread @lino

lino

lino

I need to be careful how I word this as I come off as arrogant and a 'know it all' online and IDK it and worse yet, I dont care and I should care at least a little. Anyone plz send a link if I'm missing something here but I have never seen Cannabis breeding seed stock with genetic designation. Ive seen many cannabis farmers who speak of landrace cannabis as breeding stock, but I'm speaking of 'genetically designated' seed stock like the 35 Day Wonder Seed I offer on my website for breeding seed stock and breeding instructions for plant breeders.
Thus far all I see is pollen chucking in cannabis threads but I know better than that. 35 Day Wonder Plant is a Perfect Flower plant that is not self pollinating so we have no hermy genetic designation for that plant. With relatively new science in the MeGI hermy gene DNA and it's mate the gay DOI gene I'm curious to what will be used as the genetic designation for hermies by other plant breeders and what hermy abbreviation will be used in Cannabis before I finish outlining hermies in my cannabis breeding seed stock.

lino

lino

Unlocking latent genetic survival plant mechanisms....any beans off her? ;^}
naz
I got a few- accidental cross with a Tahoe father that was used on the plant next to her. But here is an opinion on these seeds, the mother had baby caterpillars and stressed the plant,,, never made a conclusion on this but I've always favored seeds from healthy vigorous plants. But I had a bean form a AK 47 x unknown one time and the plant didnt thrive, lots of little sickly wht bean that were inert/dead but one germ'd and that plant was weak and would not clone but the bud was spectacular, so IDK. but here what happens if your questionable, undocumented/unidentified around here, you become and experiment. I have graft kits that are off the chart kewl going on sale so lot of beans getting germ'd and biostuck to some cool species grafts and some photos graft pics going up on this thread in wks-mths to come and maybe real soon.

lino

lino

I worked alongside with one of the first models and studies came to a halt as soon as we "thought" we needed multiple devices for one greenhouse....we gave up to soon...so the one we worked with did not have the electronic device on top as the photo shows above, very interesting, thanks for sharing....I wonder if they have replicated the frequency of the sun that scientist claim is responsible for all life to grow, @Wavegem has a post years ago that mentioned he made some music based on this frequency which I forgot what the name is but maybe he'll show up and enlighten us....beginnings of a phenomenal thread @lino
Ive been working with frequencies also. I will come back to this project as ppl adopt my Very simple and inexpensive product, $1, that is the foundation of the Lino's Harmonic Sonic Ionics and as kewl as that sounds that is the science that is being used to manipulate plant and human/pet growth with my lites-nutes-frequencies-automation system.
You'll get a coupon soon and basically you can get RSGC for free unless you decide to use it on other products. Lino's Red Sugar Ground Cover was developed during my experiments with mHz FX on plants. I was using nutes and frequencies experiments. I needed to control moisture dilution in the mediums/ground from rain. Again, by accident, I was using Used RSGC that had lots of holes from electorodes on different plants that seem to have slight performance increase vs RSGC w/o pin holes. So once I dialed in the color spectrum and the amount of pin holes in RSGC for cannabis and guess what happened then?. I had growth rates that surpassed all the university studies on my tomatoes and strawberries that out performed the inferior RGC. It was as simple as a color change and significant increased growth rates from this experiment. Many University studies document 20% more yield in plants RGC. Lino RSGC surpasses RGC by incorporating a slight color change and pin holes for the proper convection rate specifically designed for cannabis.

Its very hard to find this info but IMO stomata's are significantly different on the underside of the cannabis leaf as compared to the top of the cannabis leaf. I feel that the guard cells have adapted differently mainly due to different light spectrums and this causes them to deal with plant cuticle differently so the epide--- anyway all the stuff is different on the top and bottom of the leaf so long story sht, once the spectrum is correct under the plant we get increased yields then hit the plant harmonics and the plant absorbs the sonic and uptakes the ionic and your buds get bigger.
GuardCell1
Guard Cells are little solar panels. They are no different than my ambient lite sensors or roof top solar panel. EXCEPT stomata on the underside of leafs react to different to frequency/spectrum/lite capacitance, hence RSGC! Then we add a little mHz luv with some foliar nutes after some RSGC at just the rite time and we get Super Sonic Harmonic Ionic plant growth...

And in regards to Wavegem, i have no idea who that may be. But Dr Dan Carlson has lots of research into this area.

RedResinRip3
lino

lino

The Lino's 35 Day Wonder Plants are blooming,,, pics soon! But for now Introducing the Lino's Pollen Applicators
Complete with test tube pollen storage or we got the large seal proof pollen storage tubes also. Coming out Monday. Our pollen applicators kits are certified sterile and pollen free.
These pollen applicator will increase pollen control and seed production. These Pollen Applicators are ideal for many delicate flowers also. The Lino Pollen Applicators are ideal for mail of legal pollen grains.
Bee2
The bee on the stick, That is NOT the actual bee species used on the stick. The Lino's Pollen Applicators include a the sterile bag of ideal pollination bee's.

M

MamaBear

sterile bag of ideal pollination bee's
Wait . . . how do you use a pack of bees? Are they LIVE bees?

The red plastic (for tomatoes) shown above - I've seen those and they seem to work for tomatoes. My greenhouse has solex and it always has a "blueish" tint to the light inside due to the plastic. I was thinking of tacking a long strip of translucent red plastic along the top of the walls to bring in some "red" light during the fall when plants normally would get it (outside).
Or should I place opaque red plastic under the pots so it reflects UP to the underside of the leaves? Both?

'genetically designated' seed stock
I don't think we have enough genetic info yet. Until then, you are right, we are just pollen chucking. Nothing wrong with that though - humans have done simple selective breeding for ages because it works (mostly). But yeah, breeding will be very different once we have more info. There's gonna be some truly incredible stuff happening.

lino

lino

The red plastic (for tomatoes) shown above - I've seen those and they seem to work for tomatoes. My greenhouse has solex and it always has a "blueish" tint to the light inside due to the plastic. I was thinking of tacking a long strip of translucent red plastic along the top of the walls to bring in some "red" light during the fall when plants normally would get it (outside).
Or should I place opaque red plastic under the pots so it reflects UP to the underside of the leaves? Both?
Most red plastic might help, at this point I've seen impressive results in many plants with the color of the brand I spoke of and it has lots going on and there are sheets offered for grn house and outdoor farms also.
You will get a coupon, do not feel obligated to use it. Stomata differ greatly, top and underside of leaves.
your Question "Or should I place opaque red plastic under the pots so it reflects UP to the underside of the leaves? Both?".
Stellar question. I'm preparing a complete study-class to answer your question... The cool part for me, for once I do not claim to be the lite expert. However the class start with hypothesis and questions summed up; What light color? What color when? different spectrum from different angles, and we'll also use mixed lights. Lab grade light filters, small LED in RGB led lite, and COLORED lite boxes. it will include upto 30 students so I will have my data to answer your question soon. I thought I could answer your question until I saw an experiment that a 9 yo and her mom completed, So her light box has been included in the 35 Day Wonder Plant course, From the students manual',
I9

lino

lino

Wait . . . how do you use a pack of bees? Are they LIVE bees?
No -no LIVE bees. Bees are specific type of Pollination bees. Kiln dried. Sent to lab, checked for pollen, Sterilized and packaged. The kit in pic includes 4 sticks, plenty of bees, glass test tube, rubber seal cork ( glue not included). Upgrades of nice plastic shipping tubes, seal rubber caps both ends which I prefer. I'm not sure if the glass test tubes can be used for nitrogen pollen storage.

lino

lino

I don't think we have enough genetic info yet. Until then, you are right, we are just pollen chucking. Nothing wrong with that though - humans have done simple selective breeding for ages because it works (mostly). But yeah, breeding will be very different once we have more info. There's gonna be some truly incredible stuff happening.
I agree and disagree, as breeder/pollen slingers on this site, me included , I've talked with guys/gals with seed banks and like myself many of us have Geneotype traits mapped in our head of certain seeds,, breeders will tell me, these seeds are a strong purple strain,,, Short fat leaf, and we know traits but you're rite , we havnt mapped them, ,,,, I can lay out my bank in pedigree tree and tell ya what will Likely/might happen with different crosses. There are scientist that have DNA mapped parts of cannabis so I do think incredible stuff is about to be happening. The world is becoming to fast tho. Tech is moving at a alarming rate!

lino

lino

Okay, I got a question? I dont want to look like a boasting donald trump here.... but I just made a LOT of $$$ with cannabis in a very unusual way. I just stashed tens of 1000's of dollars cash, got checks for $10,000's of dollars . I going to the bank Tue, banks are closed monday, with deposit beyond my wildest dreams all because of post on this website. wtf, I got paid more money than my trump stock because of a farmer thread , unFucking believable...

We took a pic with a table full of 100 dollar bills, , my 3d wood printed logo and had written date on the table last nite, I mean exotic car or buy a home $$$ type money,,
It would be bragging to post that pic Rite? thats why your're no looking at it i guess. I decided not to post any cash pics....
I sitting here feeling like I just won the lottery from a fucking farmer thread, I'm stunned looking at all this cash this morning.... A guy actually shows up from another country with 1/2 suit case of $100 bill, US money, and I make em write me checks also, Art of the Deal,,, shit works, Now I have more work to do for them and were not done , keeps in biz together.

M

MamaBear

Congratulations! As long it's all legal, I'd be dancing all the way to the bank. Hope you're gonna put some of it back out there. Whenever I get a windfall, I spread it around. I've even walked up to homeless guys on the street and handed them $100 bills - and walked away without saying a word. Everyone should do "a good deed for the day" - pay it forward kinda thing.
Any chance you're gonna tell us what they paid you for?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What is going on man? You sold your soul to the devil and you made lots of money or what?

Top Bottom