Seed Drop Coming To The Farm

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

Logic just messaged me about that picture it was sent to me by a customer who said it was from the petrolia I try to always say if a pic is from a customer in the description I'm sure it says so but that's not cool I was stoked by that picture also guys
The head stash is the only seeds I did not personally produce .
I was emailed that picture from a grower in Washington state claiming he grew the plant .
Thanks very much for the heads up I really don't have any good pics of the Ph .
Reef
Charles

Reeferman

Reeferman

I have removed the 2 pictures that I had posted from my customer pictures.
It just occurred to me that some people are sending me Bs pics as I tend to give free seeds to people who send us great pics of our work .
I have always liked using customer pictures as they show the potential in a small selection of seeds .
My friend who made the PH seeds confirmed he did supply the person who sent me that picture with seeds
The Ph produces massive colas so I had no reason to ?
I will throw up some more of my own pics for you to enjoy
That is a massive red Congolese it's difficult to translate how big she is will get some more shots soon she is way more in flower now

mack 10

mack 10

I don't really like calling peoples pics.
Unfortunately that was SoQuicks pics which are burned into my memory.

Would be nice to see the real Petroila Headstash.

Reeferman

Reeferman

I sincerely thought that was the real petrolia head stash .
It's about the only plant I don't have a picture of I kinda thought that was the ultimate picture ! Sadly not I have requested pics from my friend.
As I have said the Ph are the only seeds I personally did not breed .
Everything else I can snap a pic of now .
Reef

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi guys well it took a bit seed sorting etc I got a new dakota seed blower and digital counter have had issues with mould in fresh seeds before so wanted to be 100% they were dry seeds were shipped 3 days ago I'm just sending tracking to Logic !
Charles

Reeferman

Reeferman

Here is the rest of what I have sent to the farm
CBD China White
When I was working for medijean we isolated a couple China White pheno's that were very high in CBD 1 was 14% CBD 11% THC the other was 15% CBD 14% THC .
I made a s-1 sibling cross between the 2 pheno's that yielding China White CBD
China white is a unique plant the Rhino certainly firmed upped and beefed up the Chinese yet the unique herby Cannabis smell almost sour earthy is maintained .

Reefermans Seeds - Early Purple Kush
The Purple Kush is a clone that has taken over BC (British Colombia) and produces very nice plants that are heavy with resin with an acrid hash-like taste. The Reeferman team found the Purple Kush to be somewhat lacking in vigour with smaller yields than were to be expected. They therefore chose their Early Island Indica male to pollinate the Purple Kush. The Early Island Indica is a tough inbred strain but in F-1 crosses it had been notices to impart serious resin production and also earlier finishing times. Offspring strains are also noticeably more mould resistant when grown outdoors. 7-8 weeks flowering time.

Genetics: Purple Kush x Early Island Indica

SPGI s-1 this is a s-1 of the famous Sweet pink grapefruit indica used by breeder steve from SOL seeds and reeferman for more than a decade its the standard for early BC Bud production and a must for any breeders collection .
The plant more than any other I can recall really smells exactly like pink grapefruit its knock out indica high and great yields are what she has passed the test of time .

Reeferman hash plant
Reefermans Seeds - Lebanese Hashplant
The breeding parent of Reeferman Hash plant, Leb is very suitable for outdoor seed production. Good for indica breeders. Adapted to Northern climates through generations of inbreeding.
We simply call the #1 Reeferman hash plant now totally stable IBL
DSC 0469
DSC 0469

Reeferman G-sus
AB g13 x god bud
G-13 x Godbud. You have to go through G-SUS to reach God. A match made in heaven with many redeeming qualities, G-SUS is squat and a skanky fairly easy to grow strain. Needs pruning on a daily basis when flowering. Big rock hard skunky greasy nuggets. a real couchlocker. Some have pink pistils.

Sativa/Indica: 15/85.
G suscustomer2

Reefermans Seeds - Kings Cross s-1
Lineage: (King x Charles Kush) x King
Flowering period: Indoor: 7 to 8 weeks
Yield: Average
Recommended for: chronic pain, muscle spasms, anti-nausea, anti-emetic, and appetite stimulant

In the Kings Cross there were two pheno's, the Green and the Pink (hairs only). It was given to me with a group of 3 hash plants from some old boys. When I grew it out, I named it the Pink Kush, but later figured out it was a different pheno and stabilized it. King's Cross took best Hash Cup at the 2005 420 Cup. This pure indica hybrid is a highly sought after strain and very lucrative on a commercial basis.

Kodiak Gold

Reefermans Seeds - Kodiak Gold
The original from Kodiak Island, Alaska, this is some strong and long lasting herb that is proven medicine for many conditions, such as hepatitis C and HIV. 40% sativa but still very early outside , KG makes some sparkly golden to lavender colored rock hard buds that are just rich in fragrance. Our most mold resistant strain.

Inside Finish Time: 7.5 weeks / Outside Finish Time: first of October/ Variation: 2 / Odor Level: 2 / Mold Resistance: 5 / Yield: 5 / Ease of Growth: 5 / Feed Level: 5.5 / Stretch: 2 - 2.5x Sativa/Indica: 40/60

CustomerKGpurp

CBD God bud
When we ran into a pink pistol pheno of the God Bud that tested at 4% CBD we knew that this phenomena needed to be shared. Never before seen from our God Bud, we immediately started work. In one of Canada's premiere medical marijuana research centers, we hit this special mother with a Harlequin Bx4 male that imparts no less than 7% CBD. The CBD God was born and we are thrilled with the results! During testing we found every seed to carry between 4% and 16% CBD. You still get your high THC God phenos, but now with a minimum of 4% CBD. On the other side of the spectrum, you can find up to 16% CBD with only 4% THC - that is a 4 to 1 CBD to THC ratio! Others balance around 1 to 1 while keeping the God flavour.

Cherry Bomb Indica
Reefermans Seeds - Cherry Bomb Indica
This is the origional bomb ! the california indica loved by Jack Herer and the base line of all my cherry bomb work ! The original cherry bomb indica clone grow huge frosty tight buds.

XD-11
XD 11 is a super poly hybrid it was a experiment breeding every plant that broke 20% Thc over the period of 2 years with a lab it contains wakeford , northern lights , Chem dog , SSH , WW .
It actually came out amazing and made me change the way I look at some aspects of breeding .
Plants are actually uniform taller types with extreme resin production and soaring high followed by sedative effect , very limited release fem hybrids

Kodiak gold x Cheese
This plant has been tested by friends this summer amazing results a real stinker of a plant the KG gave the Cheese a big boost of indica power .
Very unique cheese hybrid that yields well and has great bag appeal fininshed Oct 10-15 outdoors only 7-8 weeks inside

Fire OG s-1
This is a cutting sent to me from Southern California several years ago a real strong OG type sativa leaning with a serious serious frost and classic dry OG scent everyone loves this plant second only to Larry in my opinion but I love lemon .

Wakeford was initially a hybrid between a very old school UBC Chemo cutting that Reeferman was growing all the way back in 1991, they used a massive wide leafed Indica male from what was than being sold by THseeds as OB-G13 (G13 x skunk #1) that was very skunky smelling. The results were amazing this is the f-6 wakeford regs

Harmony
Reeferman's Harmony is a three way hybrid of Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush (Lemon OG) x Lemon Thai Male. This is what Reeferman calls his ‘Holy Grail’ – the strain he is most proud of and would like to recommend above all his others. It is outstanding in both effect and its tongue-coating taste. Its effect is super lifting and motivating when used in moderation. Although it is very clearly Kush in its bud structure the general plant structure leans towards the Thai Father, but surprisingly and positively it is ready for harvest in 8-9 weeks. It produces good yields when allowed to grow large outside or in a sea of green set up. The flavour is distinctively lemon kush. Bred by Charles Scott.
BB x SPGI
These are a s-1 hybrid I could not resist making we used a old school Blueberry indica that was dank as hell and hit her with the SPGI STS derived pollen they look great but are not yet harvested .

Accidental haze s-1
Accidental Haze
This is the s-1 of our elite cut

Accidental Haze first came about due to a stroke of luck when a Mexican and a Colombian strain were indeed accidentally bred and produced this glorious sativa hybrid which will take the smoker on a journey back to the seventies and maybe even further back. Accidental Haze produces decent yields of dense, red-tipped, buds. Theis strain will grow successfully outdoors in warmer climes but in higher latitudes it should be regarded as an indoor strain.

Accidental Haze specifics:
  • Cannabis genetics: Mexican x Colombian Punta Roja
  • Type: Mostly sativa
  • Flowering: 10 - 12 weeks
  • Harvest: November outdoors northern hemisphere
  • Environment: Indoors higher latitudes otherwise outdoors as well
  • Seeds in pack: 5 fem cannabis seeds.
Reeferman Seeds Accidental Haze

Last edited:
Reeferman

Reeferman

Some pics from today harmony outdoor
Harmony OD11
Harmony OD11
panama red Female with harmony f-7 male
P red harmony Male
Elohim god bud x wakeford also full season outdoor plant
Elohim
Lots more pics coming as things get interesting !

HarmonyOD2
Reeferman

Reeferman

There is a meditation cookies coming ! LOL was suppose to breed cookies for BC Dud depot but not working with them anymore so I hit the GSC with harmony f-7 , the smell on the cookies is much like the harmony kush pheno .

pugliese63

pugliese63

Looking forward to the Kodiak Gold. I still have a couple of packs in cold storage from back in the CW/C-bay days. Would be interesting to run them along with the new ones. I think I've even got some Petrolia Headstash from back then as well.
Glad to see you back at it.
Need to start dropping some seeds. Way too many gems sitting idly.

Reeferman

Reeferman

That would be interesting seeing what several generations of selection have done CW / Cbay might even be before we hit the lavender lottery .
We had only lavender hues initially than if memory serves around the f-8 generation we began getting solid lavender pheno's .
I can assure you that the petrolia head stash s-1 will be superior to anything in the old seed stock are PH2's or PH .
It took a bit of work in my hands than in a friend in Washington's hands to find the killer pheno in the PH .
So many were ultra leafy always good resin production but very leafy flowers with thick strong stocks .
A real hash plant type for sure , Ph was not a priority for me but my friend really loved the strain and herijuana so hats off to him for finding a the jewels that we knew it had .
Ph was given to me by Steve Tuck the breeder of herijuana many years ago I am really partial to AB g13 as a breeding Afghanica so outside of my work and unlimited Space in Mexico I did not every place it on the priority list like Big Sir holy weed its a heritage strain that is very important .
I smoked the flowers from the parents of the s-1 and the s-1 it is very powerful sedative Cannabis .

Top Bottom