• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

More Strain pictures first Harmony Than SPGI
Harmony5bsick
Medijean Jan14 00000344

SPGI pics dont do justice smells like fresh cut pink grape fruit and lovely high
Medijean Jan14 00000182
Medijean Jan14 00000551

XD-11
XD 11 AAA
XD11 4

Wakeford
This is a plant shot I will get a close up of flowers in greenhouse tomorrow
Wakeford2

Hau bac
Haubac5

Cherry Bomb
DSC 0238

Red congolese --coming soon
Congo5

Golden Temple Kush
GTEDITED

Big Sir Holyweed
BigsirHW

Haubac seed
usstoner

usstoner

Right on. Nice work man. Glad to see you dropping beanz...

Reeferman

Reeferman

www.reefermanseeds.net or www.reefermanseeds.org the new site is being built now
The Panama Red certainly dried to a red haired type the majority of PR in the USA and Canada came from my earlier release of this line like PR-Skunk and PR-skunk x PR .
The SSH made things a fair bit faster these finish up in about 12-12.5 weeks
I am also breeding a PR X Harmony f-7 that will be ready in a month or so .

Reeferman

Reeferman

Guys I should mention that some of the seeds i sent in were never really bred for commercial sales but out of my Love and need to breed them so when I was pulling seeds out for my daughter to pack which was a pain for logic sorry buddy .
Its harvest time and I am often 6 hours from home here in BC when the wether says its time its time or the mould devil will steal the soul from your plants lol
I saw stuff like the SPGI & BB x SPGI , Golden temple s-1 , hau ba x Chemdog #4 etc that I was not really planning to send to the farm , they are from my stash box that keeps getting bigger and bigger so I sent some in .
Because I thought some of you would appreciate them .
Everything is tested if they are not I will always specify , The Hau bac x Chemdog #4 ibl were tested by growers in Washing they loved them but expect ultra sativa dominants that will still take 12+ weeks to flower .
I love Vietnamese sativa the clone that was hit with Chemdog #4 pollen tested at 19.5% THC and its the pictures I use for the HB description .
I will check NWGT and to find the Chem#4 x HB they were very impressive plants .
The SPGI x BB is reversed SPGI clone on a really elite BB line from 96-98 can't recall if it was DJ for Dutch passion , that particular BB we labeled as BB Z and it was the best from the work we did with BB overall .
They are super uniform plants but rather slow to flower outdoors they will finish around the 21-25 of Oct so keep that in Mind if you want to grow them outdoors 8-9 weeks indoors .
If you recall I used to sell a number range of hash plants using my BC hash plant clone with different Landrace males , I have only maintained the Leb as a IBL as it was the best ultimate Hash plant etc were all Leb pheno's .
Jihadi is a very nice Plant worthy of investigation a true Kush directly from Norther Pakistan Sexy pink hairs and very much like the Pink Kush master Mom in many ways but much faster .
If you are worried about mould in or Out greenhouse etc Jihadi Kush is ideal for you its potent as any north american Kush as far as I know personally its one of the More recent True Kush strains to be introduced to the Market .
I just received 3 more Landraces directly from Pakistan last week they made it I am a very happy guys one is NR 1 I suspect will be like Jihahdi or Northern region , One is true Chitral although there are a few more words attached to the name I can't recall now the 3 rd is true Mazar which also has a longer traditional name I think I wrote the names of a thread about Afghani and Pakistani landraces on here these strains really excite me a lot .
I am going to receive another shipment of strains from a Breeder in north Central Pakistan in December after harvest is completed ,
I am sending many of my strains to Pakistan in trade .
Anyways just a few foot notes
Charles

zeke

zeke

Just got a couple packs of Harmony and Cherry Bomb Indica. Stoked to finally get some real RMS gear. Those Pakistani plants sound excellent. Seems like a bad move trading gear with farmers in Pakistan. I'm thinking contaminating their genepool with western gear would not be a good thing. For them or us. I realize we are all just farmers looking for the next new trend but

Reeferman

Reeferman

Zeke LOL I actually told them I was worried about just that , my friends actually ran a dispensary in Pakistan until they were shut down in June they grow indoors and in Greenhouse .
They prefer female seeds which I found funny they assure me this will not occur I can ask them to give me seeds they collected in regions I can't go and not give them what they wish for in return .
These guys are educated Cannabis lovers if they ordered from me I would ship even if I were to go back to collect seeds its unlikely I would be able to find what these 50 year old men who know the region have said are the most worthy cultivars .
The Jiahdi mom line was sold to me by the owner of a leather shop who i disliked very much but they are better than any Afghani or Indica I purchased from the Dutch etc I am so excited to grow what these Men say are the jewels of the region .
They actually maintain a breeding program very exciting stuff , Hau Bac was from a bred line also from Vietnam .
These Strains exist its only through travel networking and trade that we access these types of strains .
My friends have told me they don't think any foreign breeder has ever touched the strains they have sent to me .
I will be starting the seeds In Spain this Spring ! along with the Others I am expecting around mid december .
Charles

zeke

zeke

That's pretty fucking awesome Reef. Real hash plants from the real source. Are you planning on releasing any of these new acquisitions in their "pure" unadulterated form? You are talking about genes from places that most people just can't travel to. Damn I want to go to northern India badly. How was the "Delhi Belly", is it as bad as they say?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i just listed the remaining strains from reeferman on thcbay

early purple kush, reefermans hashplant and hau bac x Chemdog

thats all 24 strains now listed enjoy :fire:

Reeferman

Reeferman

Northern India is where Golden temple kush was collected Amritsar near the Pakistan boarder .
The landrace I used to breed jihadi kush is from the northern tribal zone .
I suspect the seeds I just got labeled NR1 northern region 1 will be the same .

pugliese63

pugliese63

Northern India is where Golden temple kush was collected Amritsar near the Pakistan boarder .
The landrace I used to breed jihadi kush is from the northern tribal zone .
I suspect the seeds I just got labeled NR1 northern region 1 will be the same .
Thanks for the info on Golden Temple kush. I've had my eye on that one for a while. I love the description, "The taste can be described as OG Kush and Sweet wine".

Honestly, I've always been a little hesitant with fem seeds even though I have no experience growing them. Since you seem to be more than satisfied with the out come of the Petrolia Headstash fems I'm strongly considering giving them a try.

Thanks again for the info, it's really great to see you back at it.

Reeferman

Reeferman

I was not a fan of fem seeds for many years myself Sam the Skunkman educated me on them back in 05 as long as the strain used is not hermie prone they are no different .
Many of my strains are difficult to get to produce pollen producing such small amounts that I have to use a pollinator type tumbler to actually collect the pollen to than brush on with a small makeup brush .
I know that the majority of seeds purchased from major dutch & some Canadian companies are produced by large female seed houses in Spain and they use only a few pollen donors that dump like regular males .
The companies provide provide a given clone and choose the pollen used from a list and the seed houses simply put there clone in that room , sad but true my friends .
The golden temple kush is a interesting strain there is a thread on treating yourself where it was grown nicely , I'm harvesting a huge GTK today because of weather issues a bit early I will snap a pic or two for everyone to see .
Its certainly a kush type the Hindu kush range literally starts right in that region , the Jihadi are more compact kush types short faster flowering plants that stay compact and yield very well , the GTK is a good producer also more like a sweeter kush type you will see what I mean there is no reason not to pollinate the s-1' I sell there is so much misinformation on s-1 .
Please buy them with confidence I will guarantee what I sell to be free of hermies or defects .
Some plants are new and untested I always will back them also I would not sell them if I did not have compete and total confidence in the parents .
For example the Harmony x Panama red , this is a untested strains that is not even in from the bush yet , part of the reason I use SSH on the PR is the PR has the highest potential to produce hermies yet the SSH has produced zero and has been in the collection for years same with harmony .
By nature of the genetics and the history of the PR being brought back again recently from what was thought to be non viable seeds in the Tissue culture program its the only plant to leave ? yet of the 26 females flowering nearby we have yet to find anything except true females .
That is my babble for today

Last edited:
SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Heres a Outdoor Purple Congo Kush. I ran this inside twice now. Outside once witch is getting cut down any day I havn't seen any mold on her yet. This will be my last run with this female but I will be popping more seeds in the future. This pheno was OK with a nice fruity smell. The High though was really good and intense! Not to knock out high but just right. I'll be sure to grab more pictures as well I had 6 just transplanted into 10gal pots indoors under a 1k hps about to go into flower in about a week or two tops just want to give the roots enough time to fill in first from 2gal pots to 10gal.
The Harmony has some keepers as well. I'm really familiar with reefs lines my first time buying seeds was in 05 and I picked up 2 packs Sour Diesel Kush, Pink Kush, Mendo Purp's, and Lebanese Hashplant. I liked them all but the Lebanese Hashplant, the phenos i had smelt like old gear oil. lol

The Sour Diesel Kush picture used was from my grow. I loved the line so much and hyped it up a lot and got a lot of people to order them as well. I gave the clone I had to a few people as well and everyone to this day wants it back that ive spoke to. They just loved pictures and were covered in tricks with a beautiful sour citrus kush smell quite different then ECSD, The strain is known and spoke around here in town by a couple people in washington as a legendary strain of the time and I was so sad when i went to jail and lost all my clones and breeding stock. I made a bunch of SDK X's that were lost and F2's. Along with about 200 other strains from a auction for OneOrganicGirl if anyone remembers her.. What I'd do for those seeds and those clones. The NL#5 clone I'd kill to have back as well. Charles I need a pack of that Pink Sour Kush! The Sour Diesel Kush line threw some narly pink hairs as well indoors.

Purple Congo Kush (Outdoor Washington 2015)

12063176_1637222746559697_358336114_n.jpg

12063162_306704499453556_2091169033_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi brother
Sadly the clone I used to produce Sd kush is no longer .
I have seeds somewhere maybe a s1 in the future , the purple Congo kush looks very kush dominant .
It's difficult to get the sativa influence in place and maintain commercial viability .
The description of the high is bang on "just right" the goal was to produce a indica Dom that gives pain relief that gets you high not stoned .
I'm very happy to see them looking so nice outdoors !
I grew out 50 harmony females and they were all good I had 2 totally Thai dominant pheno pop out that took much longer other than that I found nothing I was unhappy with .
How is the overall mould situation in Washington ? The end of the season here across the boarder has been a challenge .
Brother you need to grow Jihadi kush just killer I just harvested the latest pheno fully finished up no mould taste like pink kush but even more tongue coating goodness so resinous some plants are frosty on the surface others are just balls of resin this describes the Jihadi .
New pink kush line coming soon and the sour pink is out they are very ECSD leaning just have a friend harvesting a bunch of newer stuff all is good
Thanks for sharing the pics bro
Charles
Here is a nep lady

phinman

phinman

Hi Farmers
Just to let you know whats is heading to the farm
Patrolia Headstash Fem's Headstash is one of those pure indica strains that one has to dig into to find the kill and when you do you just don't wan't to put it down , I worked this selection with a friends in the Midwestern USA , I sent him 80 seeds of my Select PH from Mexico he got 24 really decent ladies and narrowed that down to 2 that were everything we knew this strain contained massive heavy branching and baseball bat sized cola's text book old school Afghani we made a pool of 16 plants 2 of each of the selected were reversed using STS and we pollinated the 12 .
The Plants are a little slow to veg initially but grow with great vigour after the first 18-21 days .

A new version of the Pink kush we call it Sour Pink kush as you might have guessed we used the east coast Sour D clone to pollinate the Pink kush Master clone .
Outstanding top shelf gear its so difficult to breed with the Pink and maintain the flavour the Sour Pink is truly a match made in well BC lol
If you liked the raw Chem power and flavour of the Pink Kush you will love the Sour Pink its did take on a slightly more fuel smell but all the Punch and raw kushy goodness is still represented she tasted like she smells even when you relight .

Jihadi Kush
The Jihadi kush is a outstanding new Hybrid between a elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .
Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .
The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

China berry
China-berry is a f-1 Hybrid Chinese indica x a elite Blueberry selection we called BB z at the medijean facility , a really lovely medicinal strain with strong calming effect a moderate level of CBD can be expected as the Chinese Indica often expresses 2-1 ratio's
A unique strain that produces great everyone loves this strain in the dispensary's where it has been sold popular in Washington state .

Golden temple kush fem aka happy hindu
Not many of these exist this is my GTK Mother STS reversed not sure they will be produced thought I would Share them here

That is a few i will catch up with the rest and pics shortly
How do I go about aquiring some China Berry seeds? Are they feminized? Could use some help getting seeds. been growing Royal Queens 'Special Queen#1', although I appreciate her, loking for something more fruity, pungent. Any help for me?

Reeferman

Reeferman

If the Chinaberry are not listed here now they will be on the next drop for sure I have lots of them .
The China white is a great strains also man ! been around years clones are around Cali from the first release like the Red congolese worthy of your time and effort

Top Bottom