Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

I forgot I shot you those @mr roboto !
hopefully you get a girl like the Stardawg Momma that was used. Its actually Stardawg x HOFA, since I used a High Octane x Fire Alien Kush dad to hit her. the mother yielded huge, dense nuggs of garlicy funk. I sure miss her, and this might have to be yet another one that I pop soon. For some reason I thought you grew in coco. Or do you just germinate your babies in soil?
Shes a stinker for sure , I ran out of light warrior and had to use some ro and burned her a lil but it just shrugged that off and really starting to take off, cant wait to sample it. I'm always in soil and now trying rockwool in another room but Ug is blowing it up in coco but I'm trying to do it up a lil different than him just because if I was doing up coco I would just cheat and steal his exact recipe ;) jk but I like sampling the differently grown flowers.

s4v

s4v

It's interesting to see that thin mint/OGKB pheno popping up in these. Especially since Animal is tall and stretchy when left un-trained. that phenos is crazy how it doesn't have any stretch and the nodes are ridiculously close to one another. I think working the cookie cuts lines are going to teach us alot about these cuts and whats in them, aside from rumors. Danks for showing these bro. How long do you plan to vegg for?

Pure speculation here but the OGKB pheno may be the F1 Side of the F1 x Durban. Way too stout to be the durban or floridah og side imho. I popped some sherbert (cookies x pink panties) bagseed and had a co-joined/siamese twin seed that produced two different phenos o_O One of them looked very close to the ogkb. Here's the pics i promised you homie
IMG 0162

Here she is next to the OGKB
IMG 0161

And just to stir the pot for speculative cross referencing here's the the cookiefam's original Thin Mint at week 2
Thin mint week 2

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Pure speculation here but the OGKB pheno may be the F1 Side of the F1 x Durban. Way too stout to be the durban or floridah og side imho. I popped some sherbert (cookies x pink panties) bagseed and had a co-joined/siamese twin seed that produced two different phenos o_O One of them looked very close to the ogkb. Here's the pics i promised you homie
View attachment 455884

Here she is next to the OGKB
View attachment 455885

And just to stir the pot for speculative cross referencing here's the the cookiefam's original Thin Mint at week 2
View attachment 455886
You might just be right @s4v
If you get a chance, would love to see the other pheno you found mayne. Danks for the Thin Mint flic. I'm supposed to have her real soon too. Seems like those dudes had a leak eh. I've been seeing a few heads coming around with claims to have her. I can't wait to see what you find with them bag seed babies you've been lucky enough to find.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

hey Walter,
Was thinking about your results with your OG x Cookies crosses when I was snapping pics last night. how did they smoke for you, and how many different phenos did ya come across?
It's funny you ask, I was gonna mention something about them earlier in your thread, but refrained from the thread jack. I had a few phenols come out all wrinkly and weird like the OGkb phenos you were finding. They all turned out male and were culled, I wasn't aware of that OGKB trait at that time. The ones I kept turned out great. Smoked really nice cookies plus some potency. Super stanky. Looking thru f2's now. Keep up the good work duder!

Latest posts

Top Bottom