Seed run, and some new new

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Some flower shots keep pumping. Got some nice pics to show soon. Till then here's a animal and some bubble I made recently

true grit

true grit

Gonna be a nice pop homie! That i95 has been looking flame, curious how those crosses come out. Wish i woulda grabbed some shit from JJ when i had the chance

I got some of the Pk x TK going now, very PK dom in looks. Hope they pick up some TK smell.

rawman

rawman

Gonna be a nice pop homie! That i95 has been looking flame, curious how those crosses come out. Wish i woulda grabbed some shit from JJ when i had the chance

I got some of the Pk x TK going now, very PK dom in looks. Hope they pick up some TK smell.

Im down with PK dommers. Shes got that easy to grow, strong structure, and yields.... So does TK though, the special part will be seeing how the terps combine

rawman

rawman

Took a couple breaks, had a down or two. But I've been working and summer has treated me well overall. :)

Going to try to do pictures in sequence. You can see what I've gone through. Pretty only growing motorbreathe and ghost right now along with a nice seed pop.

Pre break over vegged this room trellised it.

These had just gone three days without power and came right before I left :( Top one was in flower, bottom was vegging. Both got very unorganized, and sloppy. This is what I came back to. See yellowing seed plants and the top is all grown nasty and lazy. Lost the befores.

Trellis did alright friend didn't really know what I was doing with the idea but he kept them alive

These ones are making a slow come back

Recent

Ill try to take currents soon

EVOKE

EVOKE

Damn bruh this thread is nothing but Fire you are working with nothing but Dank.... props mang...

rawman

rawman

always wanted to try vanilluna…..everything looks super solid in here. Great job! by the way, how is the flavor on this one?
smooth vanilla all the way with light skunk or other complex tones.... Not very dense though and a different hgh then I prefer for medicating would've LOVED her extract I bet thugh..... I lost my keeper to broads :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom