Seed Sitting for 6 Years Sprouts!

• Thread starter DelaGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Okay so based on that, I think I'll stick with just continuing tucking for a while. The 4 tops seem happy and got a few lower tops trying to poke through. So figure I don't wanna make her angry at me hahaha

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Today is Day 30!

This strain is typically 8-9 weeks seed to harvest. She seems fairly on track, as she started pre-flowering around the 4 week mark.
thats fast, maybe not the worst idea to rid of some fan leaves. dont wait till flower. dont over do it tho will affect yield if you take too much

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

thats fast, maybe not the worst idea to rid of some fan leaves. dont wait till flower. dont over do it tho will affect yield if you take too much
Okay, well then maybe I'll do like @hrtbrk3n suggested and remove a large fan leaf from every branch and see how she reacts.

Works out too because her soil is getting pretty dry, so I'm sure she'll enjoy a good watering. Should I god with my normal 3ml/l each, back off, or just use tap?

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Alright, gave her a lil haircut. Only removed 6-7 fan leaves. Took out a few lower ones and opened up space at the top for light to penatrate. I tried to avoid removing too many from the main tops. Fingers crossed she reacts okay! 🤞

20230105 173630
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Took a look at her this morning, leaves perked back up. She's drinking water like crazy and probably going to need fed again today! Guess she's getting ready to put her engery towards some buds 🙏

20230106 120131
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Also think I may use some plant ties to help pull the 4 main tops away from the center and open up the middle. I'll probably do that later today, before I give her some more water.

Thoughts, suggestions?

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Update, decided to start tieing down her main 4 tops to give the middle a little more exposure. I'll check on her in a couple of hours and see how she's doing. But here's after tieing her down:

20230106 154925
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

Update, decided to start tieing down her main 4 tops to give the middle a little more exposure. I'll check on her in a couple of hours and see how she's doing. But here's after tieing her down:
looking really good mate rub the stem and get some smells!

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

looking really good mate rub the stem and get some smells!
She's smelling great, man! Got a really sweet, skunky smell to her

She's already starting to perk back up after the bends earlier. Will post another pic later as she stands back up!

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Just checked in on her and the tops are perking back up. Check out that new growth coming up in the middle too! Excited to see how she continues to grow!

Soil is still a little moist, so I think I'll let her go tonight and give her a good feeding tomorrow. I think I may up the nutrients to 4ml/l. Last 2 feedings were 3ml/l, and she seemed to take it well. Let me know if it's too soon to increase.

20230106 214216
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

Just checked in on her and the tops are perking back up. Check out that new growth coming up in the middle too! Excited to see how she continues to grow!

Soil is still a little moist, so I think I'll let her go tonight and give her a good feeding tomorrow. I think I may up the nutrients to 4ml/l. Last 2 feedings were 3ml/l, and she seemed to take it well. Let me know if it's too soon to increase.
Feeding is a personal preference just keep an eye on her. If no adverse reactions are present the ball is in your hands just make sure she’ll keep up.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Feeding is a personal preference just keep an eye on her. If no adverse reactions are present the ball is in your hands just make sure she’ll keep up.
Sounds good. Lights just came on this morning, so gonna let her wake up a bit and then give her a feeding

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Quick update, she's been responding well to the little bit of LST I've been doing. Slowly bringing the 4 main tops further out. She's getting really bushy though, so definitely gonna have to defoliate again soon.

She seems happy though, and a bunch of new tops are starting to come up in the middle!

20230107 223501
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Adjusted the ties on the 4 main tops today to get them a little more horizontal. New tops coming in look great. Got a bunch of little ones popping up in the center, so trying to continue to give them room. I'll probably defoliate again around Monday-Tuesday.

Seems like she reacted well to the increase in nutrients. Going to continue at 4ml/l until around week 7, then I'm going to begin flushing to prep harvedt by week 9.

I'm getting really excited to see how much she starts stretch over the next week or two in flowering!

20230108 133343
20230108 133402
Top Bottom