Seed Sitting for 6 Years Sprouts!

• Thread starter DelaGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Just because I love sharing pic updates, continuing to slowly stretch and leaf tuck. Got a lot of new bud sites coming up. Going to have to start to stretch them out as well.

I think she's definitely going to get a haircut tomorrow. She's getting really bushy.

20230108 202839
20230108 202832
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

New tops in the middle are starting to push to the same hight as the 4 main tops. Gave her a little trim in the middle to let some more light in.

Don't mind that she's looking a little thirsty, almost time for a feeding. I'll post some updates later tonight after she's watered and perked back up.

20230109 142741
Last edited:
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

New tops in the middle are starting to push to the same hight as the 4 main tops. Gave her a little trim in the middle to let some more light in.

Don't mind that she's looking a little thirsty, almost time for a feeding. I'll post some updates later tonight after she's watered and perked back up.
Looking like it Double since last week jeez

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Looking like it Double since last week jeez
I know, right? She's really starting to fill out! I'm curious to see how much she stretches in the next week or so. Snipped a couple more big fan leaves blocking light and just watered her. Going to continue adjusting ties and pulling branches outwards.

I'll post a few pics or video later tonight

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Also just popped a random bag seed into a paper towel to germinate. If it sprouts a tap root, will hopefully start grow journal #2!

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

She's perked back up after her trimming and watering. Tops are looking awesome! Did a little tucking to help the little ones in the middle.

Included a picture to give you an idea of the branch structure. Aside from a little more stretching horizontally, I'll most likely taper off and let her start growing more vertically soon. Seems like the main tops want to start to cluster.

Fingers crossed she continues to thrive!

20230109 201240
20230109 201308
20230109 201520
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Morning, all! Just wanted to share a daily update. Light just came on and she's starting to wake back up. The 4 main tops are looking awesome and the middle ones are really filling in.

Think I should stretch her much more or let her start to grow more vertical? I'm leaning towards letting her start to grow out from now. I may do some light defoliaton here and there, because she's a bushy gal

20230110 110035
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Couple close ups of a few of the tops.

Tomorrow is day 36 and the start of Week 6. She's growing quick, which is to be expected with a quoted 8-9 week seed to harvest. Can't wait to see her start to swell and frost up!

20230110 154612
20230110 155007
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

I’ll agree with that I’ve had good results with fast buds lsd25 and Girl Scout cookies in 5 gallon buckets still some of the tastiest bud I ever smoke to this day despite all the regular photoperiods I have grown since.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

I’ll agree with that I’ve had good results with fast buds lsd25 and Girl Scout cookies in 5 gallon buckets still some of the tastiest bud I ever smoke to this day despite all the regular photoperiods I have grown since.
Interesting! I think I may try a 3 gallon instead of the 1 gallon I used this time.

I'm curious to see what kinda flavors this girl pumps out. Smells super skunky with a really sweet/sugary undertones 🙌

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

keep pulling down your side branches, you have more bud sites within that would benefit. I just finished a Fast Buds Kosher Cake that had the same structure as yours. Yank em down and clear a little bit more interior foliage IMO

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

keep pulling down your side branches, you have more bud sites within that would benefit. I just finished a Fast Buds Kosher Cake that had the same structure as yours. Yank em down and clear a little bit more interior foliage IMO
Thanks for stopping by, appreciate the advice.

I'll continue to keep pulling the main branches out. Also planned more defoliation this week, so I'll definitely get the interior cleaned up a bit more. It's crowded in there lol

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Day 37, start of Week 6!

Pulled the main branches further down last night and looks like she's recovering well. That helped make a little more room for the little ones in the middle. Fixed a few ties this morning and will continue to strategically leaf tuck, removing a few interior leaves here and there, and making sure the bottom is cleared out of good airflow. Probably going to stop feeding between week 6-7 to begin flushing and prepare her for harvest!

Also, the tap root on my random bag seed popped last night so I threw it into some soil and the bottom corner of the tent. I'll keep you guys posted if it decided to sprout!

20230111 104458
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

Day 37, start of Week 6!

Pulled the main branches further down last night and looks like she's recovering well. That helped make a little more room for the little ones in the middle. Fixed a few ties this morning and will continue to strategically leaf tuck, removing a few interior leaves here and there, and making sure the bottom is cleared out of good airflow. Probably going to stop feeding between week 6-7 to begin flushing and prepare her for harvest!

Also, the tap root on my random bag seed popped last night so I threw it into some soil and the bottom corner of the tent. I'll keep you guys posted if it decided to sprout!
I like how serrated the leaves are they look really defined really veiny. Nice.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

I like how serrated the leaves are they look really defined really veiny. Nice.
Thanks bro, I love the look of her leaves too! I stare at em for probably way too long 😂 think I'm going to chill on stretching branches for a day or two and focus on doing some interior trimming tonight to start building up those bud sites.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

No major updates today. She still seems happy and tops are coming in great! Been trimming a leaf here and there and continuing to tuck. Figured I'd just share a quick video today!

Random bag seed hasn't sprouted out of the soil yet. I'll give it another day or two before starting to investigate.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Welp, looks like her flowering stretch has begun. Starting to get some good vertical growth on the tops now. I moved her slightly closer to the light last night (around 750-800ppfd) and she's loving it. Plan to get her canopy to 900ppfd and maintain that moving forward.

She's small but mighty! Can't wait to see those tops really develop.

20230113 103608
Top Bottom