Seedling First Grow - Questions

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

idk what that means
Topping is where you wait for the ladies to grow about 4 nubes ( branches ) then pluck the top new growth out then you will end up with 2 top buds rather than 1 go on google and look up topping I think the website is called grow easy a lot of good tips on there and a lot of good information

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Topping is where you wait for the ladies to grow about 4 nubes ( branches ) then pluck the top new growth out then you will end up with 2 top buds rather than 1 go on google and look up topping I think the website is called grow easy a lot of good tips on there and a lot of good information
nice ill look it up
im tempted to buying 4 clones and starting my first grow with that just so I have a harvest soon then starting from seeds nexr

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

nice ill look it up
im tempted to buying 4 clones and starting my first grow with that just so I have a harvest soon then starting from seeds nexr
Yeah clones are always good if they are good clones with roots etc

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

yeah i saw some good looking ones at a dispensary here for $15 each.. I guess not bad considering the price for good seeds
Definitely would get them when your tent comes so where abouts in the USA you from ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I live in portland, oregon
Nice man would love it to be legal here in the uk not happening anytime soon I smoke daily as I had a bad accident at work and tore my cartilage in my knee and had to have a knee op to remove my cartilage and now been doing physiotherapy for just over a year and they gave me all sorts of pain killers only thing that works is smoking all day :)

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Nice man would love it to be legal here in the uk not happening anytime soon I smoke daily as I had a bad accident at work and tore my cartilage in my knee and had to have a knee op to remove my cartilage and now been doing physiotherapy for just over a year and they gave me all sorts of pain killers only thing that works is smoking all day :)
damn I'm not from the US originally so I know the struggle, its fucked up to hear that they give all those medicine and we can't just use our own plant. It's great here, I have to say it's pretty nice being able to walk into a dispensary and look at clones, etc

i just wish they also allowed coffee shop like the netherlands so it could be more social as well

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

damn I'm not from the US originally so I know the struggle, its fucked up to hear that they give all those medicine and we can't just use our own plant. It's great here, I have to say it's pretty nice being able to walk into a dispensary and look at clones, etc
Yeah I bet I would love to move over there and Work in one but have no clue how to go about it lol

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

well it'd be way easier for you to move up to the netherlands and you can grow there too.. well if you do it before brexit lol
Lol been there way too many times love the smoke up in Amsterdam especially at 420 coffee shop and grey area coffee shop :)

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

They was apparently but can’t see it they are too stupid lol and yeah went Amsterdam in December just gone was so expensive tho spend so much money in 3 days lol fuck it was good tho
true they make bank with the weed tourism, smart

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Mine was first in a half gallon pot to begin with then transferred them over to the 5 gallon fabric pots about a week later but I would just got straight into the 5 gallon fabric pots save yourself some time and a little ball ache haha and that’s weird that the ones that popped had a small tap root and hasn’t done anything next time just put seeds straight into Pete pellets and into a propagator with 24/7 cfl bulb preferably 125w and higher I’ve had 100% success rate with my seeds that way

hey did you use a heating mat under your propagator to germinate?

Latest posts

Top Bottom