Seedling First Grow - Questions

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
45North

45North

hey did you use a heating mat under your propagator to germinate?
Yes ( I thought about how that didn’t show in the picture)
I don’t water the starts in there though. Just mist some water in the tray to keep it steamy. I do high tropical humidity for the seedlings then only transplant them 1x. Like I said I judge transplants time by exposed roots in the cloner plug, not by size of sprout.

Last edited:
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

What was room temps and humidity ?

no idea on humidity honestly, but the temp varied depending on if I had the heater on or not
now I have them in propagator and they stay under my bed with my heater on in the room
here are pics and my set up, i just put it together

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

Last edited:
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Yes ( I thought about how that didn’t show in the picture)
I don’t water the starts in there though. Just mist some water in the tray to keep it steamy. I do high tropical humidity for the seedlings then only transplant them 1x. Like I said I judge transplants time by exposed roots in the cloner plug, not by size of sprout.

i just ordered a mat, i think the seeds weren great and the temp didn't help either
i've germinated seeds i my room before and it popped out.. i didn't have a tent tho lol

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

I just saw a video on utube someone saying to not put them in a ziplock bag, and that was the only thing I did different this time (and for the first time), so could have been that also what killed them

Top Bottom