Seedling help, please 🙏🙏🙏

• Thread starter Ffwp710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

and yeah, you don't want too much wind... coco especially dries out faster. the seedlings aren't very deep in the cup yet so the upper layers dry out faster. the fan is needed to keep the stems strong though. you could make some small covers that go over the cups to keep the moisture inside better.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Feed once dry? Or as soon as I’m done flushing them. I’m using distilled water.

never let them dry out.... especially seedlings!!! they love getting sprayed with water multiple times a day.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

I
wow,im mean ,what are you even asking,
that looks like coco,but you talk of soil,so which ?
then you say light feed ,what that mean as far as ph and ppm going in?
next the coco looks dry never let coco dry,never just use water ,always something in it even if it is just cal mag
in veg feed once every day ,in flower feed twice a day,sometimes it even goes higher than that,were back to never let it dry again,so feeding in flower depends ,but twice a day for sure,depending on what kind of feeders they are,
if you didnt rinse the coco,take a gallon of ro water mix in cal mag at 200ppm and ph 6.0 run it threw the cup and catch the runoff see what you have as far as ph and ppm then let is know what it is
I started off with coco perlite mix, everything was fine for first week, light feeds. Then decided to get soil today to try on the rest of my seeds.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

wow,im mean ,what are you even asking,
that looks like coco,but you talk of soil,so which ?
then you say light feed ,what that mean as far as ph and ppm going in?
next the coco looks dry never let coco dry,never just use water ,always something in it even if it is just cal mag
in veg feed once every day ,in flower feed twice a day,sometimes it even goes higher than that,were back to never let it dry again,so feeding in flower depends ,but twice a day for sure,depending on what kind of feeders they are,
if you didnt rinse the coco,take a gallon of ro water mix in cal mag at 200ppm and ph 6.0 run it threw the cup and catch the runoff see what you have as far as ph and ppm then let is know what it is
Ppm feed 100-200, 6.0ph, run off 50ppm, not enough run off to check ph.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Does this look about right? Some people advised me to take domes off a week+ ago.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Temps are higher and humidity is lower, it seemed better temperature and rh with domes off.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are you using t5 lights ? Raise them , the humidity must be higher under the dome .....
But the dome probably isint necessary , i think the seedlings were too young for any feeding , just back off on lights , nutes and be really patient ,

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Are you using t5 lights ? Raise them , the humidity must be higher under the dome .....
But the dome probably isint necessary , i think the seedlings were too young for any feeding , just back off on lights , nutes and be really patient ,
4 bulb t5, 216w.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

RH is 70-75% temp is 70-80

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Have heat mats under the trays also. Don’t you have to feed immediately with coco?

dire wolf

dire wolf

How old are the seedlings , they feed themselves for a while .....
And can you take the heat mats out ? Gotta be warm enough if temps are reading 70 -80

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

How old are the seedlings , they feed themselves for a while .....
And can you take the heat mats out ? Gotta be warm enough if temps are reading 70 -80
This was on the 10th, some probably a week+ younger.

6A6B45C0 609C 42C7 9885 C80C837CFD47
dire wolf

dire wolf

Coteledons feed plant for a couple of weeks .....
Are you determined to start them in coco ? You might have better luck with promix and perlite with a little bit of organic nutrient , like some worm castings or foxfarm soil diluted in the mix for a more uniform gentle feeding in early growth , figuring out how to manage coco and feed new sprouts can be challenging , the t 5s are a great start , your seedlings are suffering from environment issues and wet / dry nutrient issues .....
Raise the light , remove heat pad , back off on nutes , be patient , they will perk up , but seedlings are sensitive and if you shock em from the start you can run into problems
If you gave them to me , i would get them into a different medium , maybe some coco guys can chime in , good luck

What genetics are they ?

Last edited:
Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Are you determined to start them in coco ? You might have better luck with promix and perlite with a little bit of organic nutrient , like some worm castings or foxfarm soil diluted in the mix for a more uniform gentle feeding in early growth , figuring out how to manage coco and feed new sprouts can be challenging , the t 5s are a great start , your seedlings are suffering from environment issues and wet / dry nutrient issues .....
Raise the light , remove heat pad , back off on nutes , be patient , they will perk up , but seedlings are sensitive and if you shock em from the start you can run into problems
If you gave them to me , i would get them into a different medium , maybe some coco guys can chime in , good luck

What genetics are they ?
Sin City, wedding mints
HarryPalms, sour garlic cookies bx, sour San souci f1, strawguava s1, papaya bx1, mtn trop x orange flambé. Also everyone’s saying to put light 4” above tallest plant?

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

What genetics are they ?
I also just got roots organic soil today, heard a lot of good things.

Top Bottom