Seedling help, please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Thread starter Ffwp710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Sin City, wedding mints
HarryPalms, sour garlic cookies bx, sour San souci f1, strawguava s1, papaya bx1, mtn trop x orange flambΓ©. Also everyone’s saying to put light 4” above tallest plant?
Nice genetics , especially the sin city , is this your first seed run ?
Do not put those seedlings 4 inches below light , thats a big mistake ,
They need as little stress as possible right now , some of them dont look happy , your main goal right now is to be patient for like a week and get them to freshen up ......
Have you grown from seed before ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

I also just got roots organic soil today, heard a lot of good things.
That would be an excellent move , gently get them out of the coco and put them into a 50 /50 blend of coco or perlite and roots organic , water with a mister , do not soak roots organic , gently water, wait a week and keep your fingers crossed .....do not , i repeat do not kill the sin city seeds ! 😊

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sin City, wedding mints
HarryPalms, sour garlic cookies bx, sour San souci f1, strawguava s1, papaya bx1, mtn trop x orange flambΓ©. Also everyone’s saying to put light 4” above tallest plant?
Tell " everybody " to post me a pic of seedlings 4 inches above a rack of t 5s ......
Not in the shape your seedlings are in ...= quick death

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Nice genetics , especially the sin city , is this your first seed run ?
Do not put those seedlings 4 inches below light , thats a big mistake ,
They need as little stress as possible right now , some of them dont look happy , your main goal right now is to be patient for like a week and get them to freshen up ......
Have you grown from seed before ?
Never, only cuts that have been saved and passed around by hash makers. Extremely resilient and dumps in water hash.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

That would be an excellent move , gently get them out of the coco and put them into a 50 /50 blend of coco or perlite and roots organic , water with a mister , do not soak roots organic , gently water, wait a week and keep your fingers crossed .....do not , i repeat do not kill the sin city seeds ! 😊

chemistry

chemistry

Solo cup would be fine with a plant that size. Make sure you have good drainage. πŸ‘

Latest posts

Top Bottom