Seedling problem . What to do

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

How often have you watered it? Also, what types of organic nutrients?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Is the pot sitting on the ground? Or is it up off the ground with drainage?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

How are you determining the dryness of the soil? It's been 10 days from seed in that container? If so, it shouldn't have needed water more than once or twice in ten days.

goodbye95

goodbye95

How are you determining the dryness of the soil? It's been 10 days from seed in that container? If so, it shouldn't have needed water more than once or twice in ten days.
I have watered twice. Last watering was 2 days ago and it shows me than it needs watering the day after tommorow or maybe the day after.

goodbye95

goodbye95

I see if it is dry enough first by the weight of the pot and secondly i stick a finger till i sense some moisture. If i sense moisture i wait one day more.

Madmax

Madmax

Insane growth fot 10 days..your doing somethng right.specially at only 23 deg..add a finned heater that will get your temps up...have you got a grow diary going..i wanna watch how huge this plant gets..

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hello. Anyone knows whats this?
10 days since sprout.
Temp at 23.5
RH 71%

Ppm ~ 400
Soil with organic nutrients
Water with Aloe Vera and next watering and a foliar feed with it to. She looks hungry

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looks like my plants every time they need Magnesium. Not saying thats what it is, but it could be. I add 3 tablespoons as a top dress now every 3 weeks and dont have that problem anymore.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Insane growth fot 10 days..your doing somethng right.specially at only 23 deg..add a finned heater that will get your temps up...have you got a grow diary going..i wanna watch how huge this plant gets..
I do not see why 23.5 c is low. Considering vpd and current lvpd of the plant if i raised temp i would have to raise RH at the 80% range

Top Bottom