Seedlings

• Thread starter angry monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey bro. Don't want to disturb the thread but where do u get this? Been wanting to grab some rice hulls forever but none of my stores have them. If u get a chance pm me. Thanks bro.
Try a feed store, that's what I get.

angry monkey

angry monkey

I just wanted to point out that this same mix barely kept a different bunch of seeds alive for a week whereas the others were in it for 2. Ewc are surely not a way to keep seedlings alive reliably and as always something strain dependent. My fault for not noticing they were yellowing.

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

I used to use ewc,perlite and coco,but at about 7,to 10 days,there real hungry.

NagaKing

NagaKing

Dude that mix sounds totally safe to me. There is nothing in there to even cook off so it wont be too hot. I use a straight 50/50 ewc/cocos.

Surprised you don't have problems with a 50/50..
Would have thought it too hot.
Fair whack of N in EWC...
..but as they say, results speak for themselves.
Always good to learn new things.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Surprised you don't have problems with a 50/50..
Would have thought it too hot.
Fair whack of N in EWC...
..but as they say, results speak for themselves.
Always good to learn new things.
No man I have planted in 50/50 EWC/Perlite casting are not hot man they are fully composted. You could plant in straight EWC and they would be fine except for drainage. Castings are not hot at all.

NagaKing

NagaKing

No man I have planted in 50/50 EWC/Perlite casting are not hot man they are fully composted. You could plant in straight EWC and they would be fine except for drainage. Castings are not hot at all.

Thanks for the tip.
Is that even castings straight out of a worm farm?

Latest posts

Top Bottom