Seedsman northern lights, need advice

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Could be a nitro def, plant needs a prune, grew one time and dont like the weed thats not to say you wont, throw a bit of fresh pearlite in and see what happens allso check ph, if feeding feed less, mine looked different.

20180826 063002
Growrx

Growrx

Could be a nitro def, plant needs a prune, grew one time and dont like the weed thats not to say you wont, throw a bit of fresh pearlite in and see what happens allso check ph, if feeding feed less, mine looked different.
I’m growing in DWC and shes an auto so I don’t want to stress much. Iv been removing fan leaves that I feel are covering prime bud sites.

REDBUD46

REDBUD46

I don't know much about DWC...root problem?....maybe a lollipop clip, all that going on, will you have popcorn buds? curing now, my northern light Auto, terra, cut in more of a SOG style, they end up 4 to 7 colas 2ft tall 2in thick...its a bit hard to see from your 1 photo.

Bud
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Is the water temp 80 F or room? Maybe bring them up a bit , hard to tell from that angle. Nice setup though!!

Caterpillar_killa

Caterpillar_killa

Might
She’s already a few days into flower but why is she yellowing or fading green? Is she asking for more nitrogen?
Might be cal mag deficiency, I’m seeing some red stems... sometimes the ph is the answer... but in Dwc there are many other factors.. water temp is crucial.. gotta be operating way below 85... 70-75 is optimal... I’d up the cal mag and go from there... possibly up the PK values also...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cal mag at 100ppm then add 50/50 grow/bloom IMO you can go the whole grow on just grow. It's a nitrogen deficiency and also IMO for ease keep using grow nutes until after stretch. Now that being said there are techniques that you bounce around but not gonna get into it as I'm still tinkering myself.

Growrx

Growrx

Cal mag at 100ppm then add 50/50 grow/bloom IMO you can go the whole grow on just grow. It's a nitrogen deficiency and also IMO for ease keep using grow nutes until after stretch. Now that being said there are techniques that you bounce around but not gonna get into it as I'm still tinkering myself.

agreed I could go 50/50 grow bloom, I was just told the bloom could be used as an all in one for flowering which I was told by the guy at the hydro store.
Edit: thinking of adding in Hydroplex if I see signs of deficiency as I had to adjust on my other tent.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

agreed I could go 50/50 grow bloom, I was just told the bloom could be used as an all in one for flowering which I was told by the guy at the hydro store.
Hydro store guys can be hit and miss. I think you can go bloom also but not until after stretch. On an 8 week I would do something like this 1-through 2 grow, 3-through 5 50/50, 6-through 8 bloom.

Possibly last week of veg bloom or 50/50 then back to grow.

Never used these nutrients but looking at the ratios that kinda something I would try first.

Growrx

Growrx

Hydro store guys can be hit and miss. I think you can go bloom also but not until after stretch. On an 8 week I would do something like this 1-through 2 grow, 3-through 5 50/50, 6-through 8 bloom.

Possibly last week of veg bloom or 50/50 then back to grow.

Never used these nutrients but looking at the ratios that kinda something I would try first.
Ok so would you recommend me going full nutes, have yet to go above half nutes EVER.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A little bit of Calmag is fine, but if you use to much your going to end up with a Nitrogen overdose, right when your plant screams for flower nuits to feed your muffs.
100% agree if OP using cal mag full strength then he probably gonna hit 200-300ppm and thats to much IMO also.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom