Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Greetings, Community!

Seedsman is elated to be welcome to this vibrant forum and extend a helping hand for any inquiries, whether they pertain to our own genetics or the esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our reunion, we've prepared an exclusive discount code just for you: THCFARMER10.

For those who may be new to our brand, let us paint a quick picture. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us here or via private message. We're genuinely excited to aid you on your journey to flourishing grows with our genetics.

With immense appreciation, we eagerly await your interactions and inquiries!

Warm regards,
Seedsman HQ

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Greetings, Community!

Seedsman is elated to be welcome to this vibrant forum and extend a helping hand for any inquiries, whether they pertain to our own genetics or the esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our reunion, we've prepared an exclusive discount code just for you: THCFARMER10.

For those who may be new to our brand, let us paint a quick picture. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us here or via private message. We're genuinely excited to aid you on your journey to flourishing grows with our genetics.

I messed up the reply but im not retyping it 😂
u guys are great, I don't run seedsman but I get my atlas seeds from you. The sticker I got was 🔥 with my order of the atlas seeds art.
I do have some Larry lemon from you any tips on them?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nice to see you around.

Here's some Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Auto i have grown few years ago. Really loved it.

Purple kush cbd auto

3398555 purple kush cbd auto
3398556 purple kush cbd auto
3398848 purple kush cbd auto
3522665 purple kush cbd auto
3522666 purple kush cbd auto

And here's some Green Crack Auto from a friend wich was awesome.

3617548 grow journal by orchydis

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Hi there, family!

We're ecstatic to welcome Heirloom Organics into the USA family.

✨ They are a cherished branch of Skaneateles Seed Co. in scenic Skaneateles, NY, which is dedicated to delivering premium boutique cannabis genetics.

🌱 Each seed undergoes meticulous care in small batches, ensuring unparalleled quality.

🌟 From heirloom landraces to cutting-edge hybrid strains, their mission is to grant home growers effortless access to the most exquisite cannabis genetics available anywhere.

Now, the question is, which of these gems will grace your tent next? 🌚

1️⃣ Truth or Consequences
2️⃣ Baked Alaska
3️⃣ FLX Flowers
4️⃣ FLX Diesel
5️⃣ Elegant Pride
6️⃣ Spy Balloon
7️⃣ Mom's Spaghetti
8️⃣ Citra Diesel

Also, we've got some pleasant surprises in store for our European friends, including a generous 30% discount on a diverse selection of premium breeders...

Thank you very much for your support! 💚

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Greetings, Community!

With immense appreciation, we eagerly await your interactions and inquiries!

Warm regards,
Seedsman HQ
Welcome to the farm!

Porky1982

Porky1982

Run quite a few seedsman stuff over the years! Everything has been of excellent quality except the girl scout cookies. It was a weak smoke!

Top Bottom