Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

cpurola

cpurola

Greetings, Community!

Seedsman is elated to be welcome to this vibrant forum and extend a helping hand for any inquiries, whether they pertain to our own genetics or the esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our reunion, we've prepared an exclusive discount code just for you: THCFARMER10.

For those who may be new to our brand, let us paint a quick picture. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us here or via private message. We're genuinely excited to aid you on your journey to flourishing grows with our genetics.

With immense appreciation, we eagerly await your interactions and inquiries!

Warm regards,
Seedsman HQ
So, I have a question...
Why do the 'free seeds' seem to grow better than the ones I paid money for?😉
From a 2020 grow. Merangue, Critical, Enemy's Dream, Alaskan Purple.
Tote 1

And last year, Black Sugar.
20220815 175159 2

cpurola

cpurola

Hi there, family!

We're ecstatic to welcome Heirloom Organics into the USA family.

✨ They are a cherished branch of Skaneateles Seed Co. in scenic Skaneateles, NY, which is dedicated to delivering premium boutique cannabis genetics.

🌱 Each seed undergoes meticulous care in small batches, ensuring unparalleled quality.

🌟 From heirloom landraces to cutting-edge hybrid strains, their mission is to grant home growers effortless access to the most exquisite cannabis genetics available anywhere.

Now, the question is, which of these gems will grace your tent next? 🌚

1️⃣ Truth or Consequences
2️⃣ Baked Alaska
3️⃣ FLX Flowers
4️⃣ FLX Diesel
5️⃣ Elegant Pride
6️⃣ Spy Balloon
7️⃣ Mom's Spaghetti
8️⃣ Citra Diesel

Also, we've got some pleasant surprises in store for our European friends, including a generous 30% discount on a diverse selection of premium breeders...

Thank you very much for your support! 💚
Ummm, I checked your website, is it true the prices for the Heirloom Genetics seeds is $100 for 6 seeds?

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Hi, family... Exciting News!

Pheno Finder, Serious Seeds, Mr. Nice, & The Plug have officially become part of the Seedsman family in the USA.

👀 Discover the excellence of Serious Seeds, a pioneer in Holland, committed to producing top-quality, stable cannabis varieties for both medical and recreational use.
🧬 Dive into the world of Pheno Finder—a team of growers and breeders from Holland, Spain, and the USA, dedicated to bringing you the finest cannabis seed strains and sought-after phenos.
👨🔬 Explore the legacy of Mr. Nice, a seed bank founded by a solo breeder in 1990, honoring the late Howard Marks, a legendary cannabis activist.
🔌 Immerse yourself in The Plug, a collective of cannabis connoisseurs with years of knowledge and experience. They've launched cutting-edge strains bred from stable, world-class genetics.

Have you had the chance to experience any of them yet?

Additionally, we'd like to highlight some of the ongoing offers available across various storefronts:
- USA & UK: Free Witches Wedding L.E. 3-Pack with every order
- USA: Free pack of Compound Genetics Stay Puft Fem + 15% OFF with every 7-Pack
- Europe: 30% discount on a diverse selection of premium breeders

Thank you very much for your support! 💚

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
🌿 Hey Growers! How's everyone doing?

We're THRILLED because it's BLACK FRIDAY at Seedsman! 🎉 Check out the epic deals tailored for your country—click here.

But wait, there's more! We've just dropped THREE incredible strains. Ready for the lowdown?

🍦 Dive into the sweet symphony of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies with Gelato 41 BX. A palate-pleasing experience that's as potent as it is delicious.

🍌 Indulge in the lush yields and irresistible aroma of Banana Jealousy. 🌴🍌 This feminized seed brings tropical vibes with a powerful punch, giving you a sophisticated and flavorful cultivation experience.

🦍 Explore the best of Alaskan genetics blended with the delectable Bananaberry in an easy-to-grow, auto-flowering feminized seed. Enjoy the convenience of rapid growth and a flavorful harvest with Alaskan Banaberry Auto.

Oh, and best of all, we're raffling them off in our Black Friday competition, enter here.

And for our US buddies, we've got exciting news! 🇺🇸 Introducing two new brands:

1️⃣ Mosca Seeds: Elevate your cultivation with top-notch indica and skunk-based hybrids, showcasing the best in stateside genetics.

2️⃣ Night Owl Seeds: Join Daz, the genius behind Mephisto Genetics, in exploring revolutionary autoflowers. 🌌 Crafted with connoisseur-quality since 2014, Night Owl Seeds takes autoflowering strains to the next level.

Big thanks for your support, fellow growers! 🌱💚

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hey @SeedsmanSeeds how long is the pick and mix deal going on for? Please say it ends after new years. 😆 I really want to get in on that deal but I have to wait til the 1st cuz I can't get any more seeds this month but I can next month!
😃 🐉 thanks in advance!

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Hey @SeedsmanSeeds how long is the pick and mix deal going on for? Please say it ends after new years. 😆 I really want to get in on that deal but I have to wait til the 1st cuz I can't get any more seeds this month but I can next month!
😃 🐉 thanks in advance!
😜 THERE YOU GO:

1️⃣ Unveiling Our Pick and Mix

🌱 Revamp your gardening experience with our exclusive offer 👉 For every trio of seed packets you select from our diverse range, whether in quantities of 1, 3, 5, or 10, we're delighted to gift you an additional Seedsman packet of the same size for FREE!

🆕 Visit our website now to explore the possibilities and take advantage of this incredible deal: Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

Photo 2023 12 13 11 00 57

2️⃣ 🌟 We're thrilled to unveil the Menthol Collection to the US family, a groundbreaking drop from Compound Genetics.

This curated collection comprises 7 distinctive strains renowned for their mega THC content, exceptional terpene profiles, and prolific trichome production—making them the perfect choices for extraction enthusiasts:

1️⃣ Rose Gold Rackz
2️⃣ OC oranges
3️⃣ Jet Puft
4️⃣ Polar Pop
5️⃣ The Scrooge
6️⃣ A.B. Parfait
7️⃣ Puffinz

The question is simple: which one will you include in your next grow? Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

3️⃣ Good news for our friends in the UK: Humboldt Seed Company is now within your reach!

Rooted in Humboldt County's "Emerald Triangle," Humboldt Seed Company has been a beacon in cannabis cultivation since 2001. Their mission is clear: to deliver top-tier cannabis seeds for enthusiasts growing their own plants.

Only their finest genetics make the cut, ensuring their seeds perform at their peak. They stand behind our commitment to quality, guaranteeing customer satisfaction with each seed.

Ready to elevate your customer's cultivation experience? Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman UK

Sman 1080x1080px humboldt seed co

Hope these updates add a touch of green to your day! 💚

Latest posts

Top Bottom