Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Thanks man! This is such a good deal I forgot I get paid early so 🙃 yay! Gonna get some barneys farm seeds from @SeedsmanSeeds . 😆 🐉

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Greetings, dear friends!

As we step into the new year, we extend our heartfelt wishes for a joyous and prosperous time ahead. We want to express our sincere gratitude for the unwavering support you've bestowed upon us throughout the past year.

To kick off the year on a positive note, we are excited to present an exclusive offer for a limited time. Experience the delight of a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGOF) promotion on selected strains. Explore the details on our website to make the most of this opportunity.

Your continued support means the world to us. Thank you for being an integral part of our community. Here's to a fantastic year ahead!

Sman bogof 1080x1080px

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Greetings, dear friends!

As we step into the new year, we extend our heartfelt wishes for a joyous and prosperous time ahead. We want to express our sincere gratitude for the unwavering support you've bestowed upon us throughout the past year.

To kick off the year on a positive note, we are excited to present an exclusive offer for a limited time. Experience the delight of a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGOF) promotion on selected strains. Explore the details on our website to make the most of this opportunity.

Your continued support means the world to us. Thank you for being an integral part of our community. Here's to a fantastic year ahead!

View attachment 2095924
Here's to growing big buds in 2024! Thanks for the deal! 😃

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Greetings, Community!

Seedsman is elated to be welcome to this vibrant forum and extend a helping hand for any inquiries, whether they pertain to our own genetics or the esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our reunion, we've prepared an exclusive discount code just for you: THCFARMER10.

For those who may be new to our brand, let us paint a quick picture. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to connect with us here or via private message. We're genuinely excited to aid you on your journey to flourishing grows with our genetics.

With immense appreciation, we eagerly await your interactions and inquiries!

Warm regards,
Seedsman HQ
Does the code work for uk

Get your seeds from seedsman! 😃
i have 🤣

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
Hi there,

We trust that this message finds you well.

In an effort to brighten up your Blue Monday, we're thrilled to offer you a 10% discount on your next order. Use the code BlueMonday-10 at checkout to infuse a bit of joy into your day. Explore the possibilities at www.seedsman.com.
Sman 1080x1080px blue monday

On a more exciting note, we're delighted to share that Ethos Genetics has just joined the American family.

Since 1993, Ethos has been a pioneer in seed breeding with an innovative, science-based approach.
These 30 years of hard work have resulted in an excellent selection of elite and efficient cultivars and an unrivalled selection of F1, R1, R2, RBX, and IBL with exceptional THC levels and terpene profiles, plenty of options for extracts, and a wide range of extracts.

Join us in celebrating this exciting partnership and discover the extraordinary offerings brought to you by Ethos Genetics. Visit Seedsman at www.seedsman.com to delve into a world of premium genetics.

Sman 1080x1080px ethos genetics SOCIAL

Best regards,
Seedsman HQ

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Seedsman I have a question:

How come when you were located in Europe my seeds would come within 5 days of ordering but now that you are in the states it takes a week or 2?

🐉

E

Eclipted

First ever seed I’ve grown that wasn’t a bag seed. This peyote gorilla is something crazy. I know she doesn’t look the healthiest she’s been moved around a lot and hasn’t had the best care. I recently transplanted her and trained her and lord her growth is explosive. Stems hard asf it took me a while to get her to bend, they are also so dark purple they almost look black. I know she was underfed but so were my other plants and they don’t look like that. When I was training her the smell she put off was louder than any of my other plants. Shit was absolutely crazy. So far 10/10 from me good shit seedsman💪🏻 I also got a free 3 pack of witches wedding when I placed my order but the first 2 grew mold when I placed them in the paper towels and the third I finally got to sprout but she is a runt. Very very very slow grower. Idk maybe it’ll be gas who knows. They were free anyway🤷🏽‍♀️

68E75E20 F133 430E AAF2 893EBF59647B
BBD59923 0824 4A79 8859 426F6A347A63
66368489 81D6 47BB B512 417AFADE5959
6253C7BA 2652 471E 8AAA 90B75CA76AA6
ABA519C6 8498 4F75 8DAB E3F37D5044D6
3FC0987C CA09 4BF8 A199 FF7AAA9BFA30
6A8FA45A 0927 4E38 BFAA 9FF7881C0CD3
Top Bottom