selecting og's to breed with...

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I just talked to a guy yesterday. He claims that the guy who made the BTY taught him how to grow. He said that he grew for that guy for 3 years and he still wouldn't let him have the BTY cut. I know another person who paid 20k for the cut. This guy told me he charges 5K for the cut now adays. Pretty crazy stuff. Smoketrees is right, the cut has to be old and has been around for awhile. I say in a few years the BTY cut will be more available.

N

nightmarecreature

Strains are so subjective. I don't care for the BTY high, it's too functional and seems to hit mainly the body. I would grow it for a functional pain med because the yield is great and people seem to love it. It reminds me too much of Herijuana, another strain which I don't care for. I'm more into the Tahoe, Skywalker, Faceoff high. I need that inital smack to the head first.

Evoke is right, the BTY I smoked was pulled at around 49 days! I asked the guy who grew it. It probably packs a meaner punch considering it was pulled before I'm sure it finished. I'd like to grow it and take it to 65 days.

EVOKE

EVOKE

wheres slausongarden??
Popcorn

fractal

fractal

I'm throwing out some random tid bits.

The Riddler OG is from PO. The Riddler OG is the POWER cut renamed AKA PO#1. Sin City uses the Power cut in their Blue Power. It's PO's best cut. BTW PO's Blue Dream is not one of their fake cuts. Their Chemdog D,Tahoe,Fire cut is fake for sure.

RD has some good stuff. Just to let people know there are two Faceoff cuts. The Original Faceoff cut from the late 90's and the S1's that the Docta popped.

I have the Woody OG, Legend OG, Power but I have not run them yet. I should have the High Octane cut soon that I want to add to that list. Another excellent OG is Martian OG kush if you can find it!

Don't waste your time with the SAC cut! The SAC #1 &2 suck ass for OG's. The SAC#3 is worth holding onto because it's the original Purple Kush.

This is my list of favorite OG's, all original clone only! The Faceoff and Skywalker being my favorite. The Faceoff for the Face numbness and the Skywalker for insomnia.
Faceoff OG
Skywalker OG
Tahoe OG
Poison OG
Ghost OG
Private Reserve OG (This one being the only one I don't have.) (My friend has it if I want it.)

I can't wait to see how the Woody,Legend and High Octane smoke!

It's been a long time since anybody mentioned Docta! Do you know that dude? Nice guy, I knew him for a little bit after I left Seattle because we had some friends in common. Dude used to make sure I had nice buds when i was living in Idaho around 2006 and would go to Sea-town to get dank. Then that fucktard Dusty got pissed at me cuz I wouldn't give him something, he started dropping names (real names) including Docta's all up and down the west coast saying I was outing them - how he knew all those people I still have no idea, he's a well connected idiot but he pissed off some people and left it at my doorstep to deal with. Anyways Docta knows his shit, I hope he is still holding it down in the PNW pushing the limits of dankness.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sending positive vibes to the homie SG ...keep ya head up homie!

I've been and will be working with the Ghost cut. I'm in the middle of testing my Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost x Boba's Stash) and things are moving along great! I have some Ghost x Alien Double Dawg beans to go through soon and I'll be pollinating her with ndnguy's '88 G13/HP when I find a male that meets my standards. My homie just gave me some Loompa's Headband x OG2 plus some OG2 x Headband beans that I'll be going thru this fall/winter, and another bud is hooking me up with some Lemon Larry f2s & f3s to help with my projects!

SG hooked me up some Heri OG crosses, grew his Headband X and I got my homie growing the Stardawg X now! I really hate to see cool peeps getting the shaft, hopefully my projects are finished & tested by the time he gets out so I can return the favor to him!

G

GangaGrover

Does anyone have any problems with the Original Tahoe? My Tahoe is about the slowest vegging strain I have ever seen, much worse than even GSC.

Tahoe is the weakest og cut I've worked with besides the SFV which always had problems for me running next to plenty of other og's that were fine. The Tahoe cut I have right now is a skinny little vine. So yeah I know what you mean. I still love it though as what is potentially one of the purest elite og's for breeding(Chemdog 91 S1) with exceptional quality.

N

nightmarecreature

Plan on working
Ghost
Sfv
Og PK

Also have
Hells angels
Hollywood
Snoop/brain
Tahoe
F-cut
Skywalker

Workin on
Legend
Face off
Poison. Should be any day now

Nice cuts! Ghost,SFV,OG PK, Hells Angel, Tahoe,F-Cut,Skywalker,Legend,Faceoff,Poison are all sick ass cuts!
I have never tried the HollyWood or Snoop cut.

Is this why they call it the F-Cut?

Top Bottom