selecting og's to breed with...

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luk E Bag

Sounds like you have the right idea there. I crossed king louie and sfv to get a few amazing phenos but I think the key to amazing crosses is experimenting since my larry/bubba and tahoe/master didn't come out that well. I think crossing the $100 with a king louie, diablo, or obama og would be an amazing cross since they all show more indica than most og's. If you're doing a cross with colloidal silver take two of each strain. Ie. 2 $100 og cuts and 2 diablos. Spray 1 diablo and 1 $100 og then use the male diablo to pollinate the $100 female and the male $100 to pollinate the female diablo. You could end up with amazing phenos there but what you can also do is take the seeds you've made and choose a good pheno from each to do the same cross using each as separate mothers. Of course you'll have to use colloidal silver again since all the seeds from your previous crosses will be feminized. If you do this with the right genetics you might have the next big strain; you definitely have a great database to start with. I hope all that I wrote makes sense..it sounds pretty redundant. Good luck!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome thread SG!! Howz the project going? Time for an update for sure! Peace.
Quest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im new to the OG'S ,,and have a trip og x dpd male and was wondering if maybe i was holding a og leaner...stalk is super greasy and stanks of dank, no fuity smells though..just that green danky smell..here is a few pics ..much thanks fellas:D
DSC02934
DSC02935
DSC02936
DSC02937

slausongardens

slausongardens

^^ it doesnt really have the typical og kush structure but some traits might come out in the buds.. those look more like the dpd.. im actually growing a dpd f4 or something like that from jaws and it looks a lot like that.. super fat ass leaves and good little bushy structure like those.. hopefully some fuel comes out in em.

and sorry for no updates.. this job kinda got scrapped. i hate posting ideas and then not following through, kinda corny haha but i had a guy working for me keeping everything alive and shit and his lazy incompetant ass fucked everything up and they got all shitty and unhealthy and instead of bringing em back to life i just decided to toss em all and clean everything and tighten it up and then restock my genetics and do it all myself.. so at this time im about restocked on the genetic tip and about to do some more breeding with what i got..

to do the og project im actually looking for a good male right now in rare dankness's docs cut. i got a pheno right now about 3-4 weeks old thats looking dead on to your typical og clone.. hella viney stretchy ass annoying plant. im kind of really hoping its a male. cuz its hard to find a good og male in seed form that passes down those traits (ask swerve lmao) also looking for a male in some white x Chemdog D's i know its not og but its along the same line and ill hit it to a few different og's..

but i was just talking to qleanerquest about og's and i gave em my list of what og's i got right now and really surprised myself. i didnt realize ive collected so many over this short period of time.

i got...

b real
presidential
king louie
diamond
hells angel
valley
tahoe
diablo
91 pk
skywalker
ghost
emerald og
true
triple x
woody kush (ogxmasterxbubba)
strawberry tahoe

might add a few more if i come across them but these are some good ones right here man. im satisfied.

the ones i would like to keep and do runs of and some breeding of would be the valley, tahoe, true, 91 and woody kush. even though the tahoes played out and a lot of people have done work with it, this is the original clone only, not swerves bs and it has got to be one of the best strains ever, definitely in the top 5 without a doubt.. its just ridiculous so i have to use it. as well as the true og and this 91 thats supposed to be gams 91 legendary pure kush or pk ripper.. now gam is mmrc, and those pure kushes they have are amazing, a lot of my friends favorites and this clone is dead on to those.. its finicky as shit and hard to keep around but i swear im gonna figure it out. also the ghost and valley i havent flowered yet but from what ive heard theyre some of the better og's.

i dont know much about the diamond, ive seen really good buds but havent flowered it out myself but in veg its really awesome cuz its not like your usual pain in the ass og, it has tighter internodes and just grows easy, not as stretchy and lanky.. so if it produces fire buds i might use it just cuz its an easier og kush to grow and that is a huge plus for me cuz i hate growing these plants.

the $100 i was talking big on a while back i still have but its another one thats hard to keep a mother, grows all wild and starts getting problems when it gets big, im sure if i gave it the love it needed i could figure it out but its literally impossible to clone, i can take 15 and seriously only like 2 will root.. maybe if the mother was perfectly healthy i can get em to root but ive never seen a strain be so hard to root, which makes it hard to work with and keep around. ill see though.

and this woody kush is a favorite of mine, not a pure og and ive been seeing it a lot more around socal but its still a special cut to me, its pure kush, i heard people say its ogxmasterxhindu but i always thought it was ogxmasterxbubba either way it works out to be some super potent knockout kush thats more kushy and indicaish then the og kushes. i havent seen anyone use this cut and really wanna do a lot of breeding with it as well as the socal master. might replace the socal master with this one though cuz i love it. ill get pics up of it for sure when its in flower cuz people gotta see it.

the b real i ran was nice. nothing special in the looks dept, just like the average og nugs with a nice earthy fuel smell and strong high.. might lose this one in the future cuz its nothing unique compared to some of the others, always wondered if its the same or different from the cypress hill and soul assassin cuts. who knows. the presidential i got a mom of and am about to flower some out, its a cool bushier easier og to grow and from what ive heard its a more lemony smelling og, might even be crossed with lemon skunk, judging by the structure it looks like its been crossed with something but if it is a super lemony og ill keep it cuz i love those. king louie is hard to clone too, i got a mom, ill see how it flowers but might just pass it on, hells angel is an annoying floppy vine thing that has always been hard for me to keep, prolly pass it on too, i got it cuz i know a few people that want it so i gotta get some cuts off a mother, the 818 i really wanna see how it comes out, they told me its og kush x sour d x pre98 bubba so i dunno, could be fire.. the diablo is an amazing pure og kush, i love it, very similar to the true og, i think its highly under appreciated. i think ill keep it around if i have some room and put some pollen on it one day. the skywalker i got might be my favorite og up there with the tahoe.. i think i like it better, its the original real deal skywalker, not one of those fake ones that are everywhere. its got the best looking nugs of all ogs.. fat ass calyxs and pointy edges like a crown.. they look like big popcorns.. almost foxtaily. i love em. i will do all sorts of breeding with this bitch cuz i think she will really pass on some good traits. also i plan on doing a lot of big runs with her. definitely keeping 5 moms of her around forever. the ghost we all know is amazing, i guess ill see what its all about, the emerald og i have no clue about, its from the guys at emerald triangle, they gave a clone to a guy that gave me a clone, supposed to yield nice, i guess ill see what its all abooot. dont really like the triple x. and strawberry tahoe im gonna do something with my strawberry series.

strawberry series will be motas lung candy #1 (strawberry cough x strawberry diesel) if i can find a nice male that can pass on strawberry traits which i think should be easy im gonna hit it to strawberry tahoe, strawberry diesel and strawberry bubba.

but right now i have a few nice males.. got a white hp bx male ima touch to the wifi 3 and white x Chemdog D and purple peyote as well as g13/hp 88. and a few others but definitely those ones.

got a killing fields male that i hope can pass on that dark purple trait cuz i plan on hitting it to purple peyote and girl scout cookies. thats it with that one.

then gotta socal master bx male that i wanna do a bunch of shit with.. definitely touch that woody kush with it and the socal master clone again. and whatever else i find.

two other projects im 100% definitely doing are green crack bx and harlequin bx. i have a green crack x appalacia male im gonna hit back to the green crack clone.. also my harlequin clone got pollinated with who knows what, i think stardawg but ima find a good harlequin leaning male and hit back to the clone to make seeds for everyone and give them to whoever needs them cuz if that clone can help people medically i want everyone to have access to it. i just feel like its my duty to make that since i already have the tools to do it.

oh yeah also got the girl scout cookies forum cut and platinum cookies which might be the ogkb pheno i dunno, i'll see. i guess ill have to do some shit with those cuts cuz people will wanna try em for sure.. prolly just give em out cuz i dont wanna be like everyone else that im sure is gonna be making hybrids with those.. after all the drama and hype with that cut i hope everyone can just get it. but what i dont want to happen is a bunch of watered down remakes and wannabees everywhere, that would be wack. maybe i wont fuck with em. who knows.

breeding is such a long tedious thing after testing, selecting, flowering, pollinating yada yada yada that my plans and ideas always change, its not like something i can think of, get up and go do lmao i wish. these things will prolly take the whole next year to complete if i get around to actually doing them.

but the og kush project will happen once i get a male. why not do it if i have all these cuts.. i guess it'll be similar to rare dankness' series with the different og cuts and that rare dankness male which is supposed to be very og kush like. ill just use different cuts then he did.. like valley, 91, true, woody, etc i might even use his docs cut male like i said hahaha i know the whole og thing is beat to death but u cant deny how bomb it is and some people still cant get the cuts so seeds is the next best thing.. people still demand em so fuck it.. gotta give the people what they want.

alright alright thats enough typing for right now. ill update once i see some of these gals in flower and then snap pics.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
^^ it doesnt really have the typical og kush structure but some traits might come out in the buds.. those look more like the dpd.. im actually growing a dpd f4 or something like that from jaws and it looks a lot like that.. super fat ass leaves and good little bushy structure like those.. hopefully some fuel comes out in em.

and sorry for no updates.. this job kinda got scrapped. i hate posting ideas and then not following through, kinda corny haha but i had a guy working for me keeping everything alive and shit and his lazy incompetant ass fucked everything up and they got all shitty and unhealthy and instead of bringing em back to life i just decided to toss em all and clean everything and tighten it up and then restock my genetics and do it all myself.. so at this time im about restocked on the genetic tip and about to do some more breeding with what i got..

to do the og project im actually looking for a good male right now in rare dankness's docs cut. i got a pheno right now about 3-4 weeks old thats looking dead on to your typical og clone.. hella viney stretchy ass annoying plant. im kind of really hoping its a male. cuz its hard to find a good og male in seed form that passes down those traits (ask swerve lmao) also looking for a male in some white x Chemdog D's i know its not og but its along the same line and ill hit it to a few different og's..

but i was just talking to qleanerquest about og's and i gave em my list of what og's i got right now and really surprised myself. i didnt realize ive collected so many over this short period of time.

i got...

b real
presidential
king louie
diamond
hells angel
valley
tahoe
diablo
91 pk
skywalker
ghost
emerald og
true
triple x
woody kush (ogxmasterxbubba)
strawberry tahoe

might add a few more if i come across them but these are some good ones right here man. im satisfied.

the ones i would like to keep and do runs of and some breeding of would be the valley, tahoe, true, 91 and woody kush. even though the tahoes played out and a lot of people have done work with it, this is the original clone only, not swerves bs and it has got to be one of the best strains ever, definitely in the top 5 without a doubt.. its just ridiculous so i have to use it. as well as the true og and this 91 thats supposed to be gams 91 legendary pure kush or pk ripper.. now gam is mmrc, and those pure kushes they have are amazing, a lot of my friends favorites and this clone is dead on to those.. its finicky as shit and hard to keep around but i swear im gonna figure it out. also the ghost and valley i havent flowered yet but from what ive heard theyre some of the better og's.

i dont know much about the diamond, ive seen really good buds but havent flowered it out myself but in veg its really awesome cuz its not like your usual pain in the ass og, it has tighter internodes and just grows easy, not as stretchy and lanky.. so if it produces fire buds i might use it just cuz its an easier og kush to grow and that is a huge plus for me cuz i hate growing these plants.

the $100 i was talking big on a while back i still have but its another one thats hard to keep a mother, grows all wild and starts getting problems when it gets big, im sure if i gave it the love it needed i could figure it out but its literally impossible to clone, i can take 15 and seriously only like 2 will root.. maybe if the mother was perfectly healthy i can get em to root but ive never seen a strain be so hard to root, which makes it hard to work with and keep around. ill see though.

and this woody kush is a favorite of mine, not a pure og and ive been seeing it a lot more around socal but its still a special cut to me, its pure kush, i heard people say its ogxmasterxhindu but i always thought it was ogxmasterxbubba either way it works out to be some super potent knockout kush thats more kushy and indicaish then the og kushes. i havent seen anyone use this cut and really wanna do a lot of breeding with it as well as the socal master. might replace the socal master with this one though cuz i love it. ill get pics up of it for sure when its in flower cuz people gotta see it.

the b real i ran was nice. nothing special in the looks dept, just like the average og nugs with a nice earthy fuel smell and strong high.. might lose this one in the future cuz its nothing unique compared to some of the others, always wondered if its the same or different from the cypress hill and soul assassin cuts. who knows. the presidential i got a mom of and am about to flower some out, its a cool bushier easier og to grow and from what ive heard its a more lemony smelling og, might even be crossed with lemon skunk, judging by the structure it looks like its been crossed with something but if it is a super lemony og ill keep it cuz i love those. king louie is hard to clone too, i got a mom, ill see how it flowers but might just pass it on, hells angel is an annoying floppy vine thing that has always been hard for me to keep, prolly pass it on too, i got it cuz i know a few people that want it so i gotta get some cuts off a mother, the 818 i really wanna see how it comes out, they told me its og kush x sour d x pre98 bubba so i dunno, could be fire.. the diablo is an amazing pure og kush, i love it, very similar to the true og, i think its highly under appreciated. i think ill keep it around if i have some room and put some pollen on it one day. the skywalker i got might be my favorite og up there with the tahoe.. i think i like it better, its the original real deal skywalker, not one of those fake ones that are everywhere. its got the best looking nugs of all ogs.. fat ass calyxs and pointy edges like a crown.. they look like big popcorns.. almost foxtaily. i love em. i will do all sorts of breeding with this bitch cuz i think she will really pass on some good traits. also i plan on doing a lot of big runs with her. definitely keeping 5 moms of her around forever. the ghost we all know is amazing, i guess ill see what its all about, the emerald og i have no clue about, its from the guys at emerald triangle, they gave a clone to a guy that gave me a clone, supposed to yield nice, i guess ill see what its all abooot. dont really like the triple x. and strawberry tahoe im gonna do something with my strawberry series.

strawberry series will be motas lung candy #1 (strawberry cough x strawberry diesel) if i can find a nice male that can pass on strawberry traits which i think should be easy im gonna hit it to strawberry tahoe, strawberry diesel and strawberry bubba.

but right now i have a few nice males.. got a white hp bx male ima touch to the wifi 3 and white x Chemdog D and purple peyote as well as g13/hp 88. and a few others but definitely those ones.

got a killing fields male that i hope can pass on that dark purple trait cuz i plan on hitting it to purple peyote and girl scout cookies. thats it with that one.

then gotta socal master bx male that i wanna do a bunch of shit with.. definitely touch that woody kush with it and the socal master clone again. and whatever else i find.

two other projects im 100% definitely doing are green crack bx and harlequin bx. i have a green crack x appalacia male im gonna hit back to the green crack clone.. also my harlequin clone got pollinated with who knows what, i think stardawg but ima find a good harlequin leaning male and hit back to the clone to make seeds for everyone and give them to whoever needs them cuz if that clone can help people medically i want everyone to have access to it. i just feel like its my duty to make that since i already have the tools to do it.

oh yeah also got the girl scout cookies forum cut and platinum cookies which might be the ogkb pheno i dunno, i'll see. i guess ill have to do some shit with those cuts cuz people will wanna try em for sure.. prolly just give em out cuz i dont wanna be like everyone else that im sure is gonna be making hybrids with those.. after all the drama and hype with that cut i hope everyone can just get it. but what i dont want to happen is a bunch of watered down remakes and wannabees everywhere, that would be wack. maybe i wont fuck with em. who knows.

breeding is such a long tedious thing after testing, selecting, flowering, pollinating yada yada yada that my plans and ideas always change, its not like something i can think of, get up and go do lmao i wish. these things will prolly take the whole next year to complete if i get around to actually doing them.

but the og kush project will happen once i get a male. why not do it if i have all these cuts.. i guess it'll be similar to rare dankness' series with the different og cuts and that rare dankness male which is supposed to be very og kush like. ill just use different cuts then he did.. like valley, 91, true, woody, etc i might even use his docs cut male like i said hahaha i know the whole og thing is beat to death but u cant deny how bomb it is and some people still cant get the cuts so seeds is the next best thing.. people still demand em so fuck it.. gotta give the people what they want.

alright alright thats enough typing for right now. ill update once i see some of these gals in flower and then snap pics.
thanks for the heads up man..:)..yes that is a jaws plant,,i been looking for a good stud, to hit a couple mammas. so i can let the plants go..bring in some new strains...and fall back on some older ones in later grows..i was hoping i had a og leaner:(..thanks for the reply...my hunt for a stud goes on...might have to use a shoreline x heri male...i think i might have a shoreline leaner :D

ftwendy

ftwendy

the stinky og/dpd male still seems like he'd make some icky (albeit hyb) oger goodness.... not all is lost tatjim. :)

SG nailed it: patience. Sucky, boring, annoying, dusty, old p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e...

All things considered, you guys have the most ridiculous toolboxes of genetics to play with. So. There's that. Keep up the good work - and thanks for showing us the process! Cheers, ftw

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the stinky og/dpd male still seems like he'd make some icky (albeit hyb) oger goodness.... not all is lost tatjim. :)

SG nailed it: patience. Sucky, boring, annoying, dusty, old p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e...

All things considered, you guys have the most ridiculous toolboxes of genetics to play with. So. There's that. Keep up the good work - and thanks for showing us the process! Cheers, ftw
i guess i will make some thing with him then..:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn thats one hell of an impressive list you have!! Thanks for giving us info on the different cuts. Priceless info for an Og hunter! Definitely gonna be makng some fuggin dank homie! Platinum Cookies!!! Lmfao, you got ALOT of serious flame in the house!!!
Thats a nice male you got TattooJim! Dpd is honestly one of the most beautiful plants Ive ever seen. Awesome structure too. Definitely a good one for an Og cross. She looks like my Dpd cut. That would be killer if he carried the Og dankness with the taste and aroma's. The Dpd I have is from S1. She has a light fruity smell and a lighter taste of annise. Its nice, but not DANK. I actually have a dpd thread with a couple pics. Lol, I had two pheno's. One taller and lankier, hint of grape. I ended up getting rid of the taller one. Too stretchy. Ill go getcha a pic or two. Wish you the best of luck with him and all of you projects Jim. Jaws is an elite farmer/breeder. He's done a great job on that cross, as well as the rest of his gear! Peace!
Quest

Ps

Go Blue!

Venom818

Venom818

Slauson - if your cuts are from progressive options do yourself a favor a start over most of there shit is fake and garbage.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Venom whats up bro? Shouldve asked earlier, but obviously you had a bad experience with them. Or know of some shady shit. Ya mind sharing it with us? Help save others from getting butchered by them too! Thanksman. Peace.
Quest

Venom818

Venom818

Hey Venom whats up bro? Shouldve asked earlier, but obviously you had a bad experience with them. Or know of some shady shit. Ya mind sharing it with us? Help save others from getting butchered by them too! Thanksman. Peace.
Quest

First hand and my boys ran some of there shit.they were all fake I'm not talking 1 or 2 strains I'm talking about 10-15 strains I put a list out before but off the top of my head

Tahoe -fake
Rascals fire-fake
Chemdog 91 skunk va -was actually not bad but it was sour dubble yielded like shit
Blue dream haze garbage
Larry of fake

Top Bottom