Selling Trim to make Ear Wax

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'm from NorCal and have an individual interested in purchasing my trim and transporting it to LA with the intent of selling it to the club to make ear wax. Does anyone have info on what this individual could flip my lb's of trim for? Any idea on the price I should charge?

I understand these are vague questions but I have NO idea, I usually just toss my trim.

Thanks,
GR33N

Dad

Dad

depends on how much you charge him usually people double the price they bought it for, if not double it will go up each time it changes hands. nug run oil i mean colas not popcorn nugs sell 60-100 a gram at a club so they probably payed the vendor 30-50. you should just make the oil and sell him that lol.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm from NorCal and have an individual interested in purchasing my trim and transporting it to LA with the intent of selling it to the club to make ear wax. Does anyone have info on what this individual could flip my lb's of trim for? Any idea on the price I should charge?

I understand these are vague questions but I have NO idea, I usually just toss my trim.

Thanks,
GR33N

depending on how clean and if it has tiny larfletts id pay 3-400 per unit. hit me let me know :bored:

socalval

socalval

RIGHT ON BIG CHEESE ! Ok so i run the unit being 1900 in the hole wit the the big homei can i break even on the 2nd run ? Also is it hella hard to do it right your first time out the gate ?

kweezy420

kweezy420

100-500$ depending on quality

im in need of some trim, wish you were in socal area :(

good luck bro

sun

sun

I wont pay more than $50 for a plastic grocery bag.Is their really $ in this if you dont have your own.I blast my trim for personal ,dont seem worth the hassle for sale.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

RIGHT ON BIG CHEESE ! Ok so i run the unit being 1900 in the hole wit the the big homei can i break even on the 2nd run ? Also is it hella hard to do it right your first time out the gate ?
If you're making wax you can get away with a lot less equipment. Starting off will cost about 500. Most of that being for a vac pump and chamber. Start with small runs to perfect your methods. If you start with high quality trim or herb the better chance you have at making kill.

Dad

Dad

If you're making wax you can get away with a lot less equipment. Starting off will cost about 500. Most of that being for a vac pump and chamber. Start with small runs to perfect your methods. If you start with high quality trim or herb the better chance you have at making kill.
Small runs are awesome and get the most yield like a quarter each run getting more then a 12percent return with colas and about 500 you can have a great setup. How much are closed loop setups I think near 2k

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nug runs should yeild a 20% return if your bud is any good. Trim runs should yeild 15-20% with 10% being low. If its dark theyre using too much heat, using old material or ginding it too fine or a combination of the 3.

Dad

Dad

Nug runs should yeild a 20% return if your bud is any good. Trim runs should yeild 15-20% with 10% being low. If its dark theyre using too much heat, using old material or ginding it too fine or a combination of the 3.
how many filters do you use when you blast? i use 3-4 coffee filters & a 45 micron screen, since the liquid butane is blasting thru trichome heads and getting the drug content, i dont want the shell of the trichrome in my oil as an impurity.

Top Bottom