Selling Trim to make Ear Wax

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gumby420

gumby420

what micron do you guys think is best? i have a nice silk screen 120micron cloth i could use, or i have the 50 micron stainless steel screen that came with my blasting tube. what do you guys think?

J roc

J roc

Whats the ticket on a good purge station ?

It depends on what you price range is. You could get a vacuum pump (5cfm - 7cfm), with a metal desiccator off ebay for 300 - 400 tops. Or a vacuum pump with a vacuum oven for 2k. Hope that helps!

J roc

J roc

what micron do you guys think is best? i have a nice silk screen 120micron cloth i could use, or i have the 50 micron stainless steel screen that came with my blasting tube. what do you guys think?
I would be using both.... throw the 50 micron steel screen undernieth the 120 micron cloth. The 120 alone would let plant matter in, & the 50 alone would leave room for error. By that I mean there is still a chance that the screen will blow out, & you loose a full run. You could make the 50 micron screen work with a clamp; but I always play it safe =)

Graywolf

Graywolf

I use two about 20/25 micron coffee filters, backed by a silk screen to prevent blowouts, when running open columns.

The Terpenators and Lil Terp, use two wadded up coffee filters, supported by a 20 mesh screen. The wadded up coffee filter do all the work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom