Selling Trim to make Ear Wax

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

how many filters do you use when you blast? i use 3-4 coffee filters & a 45 micron screen, since the liquid butane is blasting thru trichome heads and getting the drug content, i dont want the shell of the trichrome in my oil as an impurity.

we use 4 unbleached filters and a metal screen. you definantly dont want any plant waxes in your finished product. we always aim for that fiyah type shatter. if plant waxes get in there more likely than not it will budder up and be worth a lot less, in the 15 per gram range .

Dad

Dad

we use 4 unbleached filters and a metal screen. you definantly dont want any plant waxes in your finished product. we always aim for that fiyah type shatter. if plant waxes get in there more likely than not it will budder up and be worth a lot less, in the 15 per gram range .
like that stuff that won the hf cup idk which year, but it was entered as shatter and it was all autobuddery lol i personally like hunnycomb wax but if the material is good you should get perfect medication either method

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

how many filters do you use when you blast? i use 3-4 coffee filters & a 45 micron screen, since the liquid butane is blasting thru trichome heads and getting the drug content, i dont want the shell of the trichrome in my oil as an impurity.
50 micron SS screen..thats it

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Have you guys ever combined multiple strains
I get mine from a site that makes silk/stainless screens only. 4 sq ft min order, but I resale the shit. Same exact stuff extraction experts sells. My last run was a combo of 8 strains..one being the AGV4..thanks Motiv and Alien ;)

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

I get mine from a site that makes silk/stainless screens only. 4 sq ft min order, but I resale the shit. Same exact stuff extraction experts sells. My last run was a combo of 8 strains..one being the AGV4..thanks Motiv and Alien ;)
sounds like a true one hitter quitter, all colas you ran i hope :)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

they have it as low as 20 but that aint my bag baby haha
You can get oilies for twen here, but I wouldn't fuck w it either. Shatter still caps at 35. That's vac purged top quality trims/popcorn. I do a hippy cut, use that for edibles, and then the close trim gets processed.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I do the same & i cure the larfers n trim
Roger that. Same here. My boy that I sell Vector to has a vacuum caster. Takes so much time off the process..worth the coin. Its an industrial vac for sucking air pockets from gold/silver molds for making jewelry.

Dad

Dad

Roger that. Same here. My boy that I sell Vector to has a vacuum caster. Takes so much time off the process..worth the coin. Its an industrial vac for sucking air pockets from gold/silver molds for making jewelry.
like one of those ovens?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

You can get oilies for twen here, but I wouldn't fuck w it either. Shatter still caps at 35. That's vac purged top quality trims/popcorn. I do a hippy cut, use that for edibles, and then the close trim gets processed.
ahh nah broski ive been to 20 lighters that are gonna be used strictly for extracts haha. shit is mind blowing bro. these guys are knockin shit out the park with shatter. they have a very scientific method and a lot of high grade lab equipment. shit thats way over my head by a long shot. shit they produce goes for 50 - 55 and thats the finest "BHO" ive ever smoked. i wanna be able to make ice wax or solventless wax like nikka t. his shit is on point!

Amber

Amber

oh yeah, of course tasteing each strain on its own before mixing the material, amazing flavors and highs, its like tasting your hybrid before you make it
Right on that's cool.

Reactions: Dad
Top Bottom