SEPTEMBER SUMMER SHOWDOWN

• Thread starter B.S.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Cant stay away πŸ˜‚ i think the meds may need uping a tad so forgive me for the blip πŸ˜‡

Sexiest bluedream iv seen so far I cant get a really good full size pic till shes ready to come down πŸ₯³

STAY FROSTY πŸ₯Ά

BSG

Screenshot 20200903 081937 Video Player
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
2 week flush starts now lighits down 250w
my nephew is coming today one way or another so little dude this flush is for you πŸ’™πŸ’™

20200903 145807
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Looking good! How are you planning to dry it? @Dirtbag says to aim for 60/60 temp/humidity. I'm sitting at like 65/55 atm, which I'll take.

(Hey guys I cut down my first plants yesterday!)
Well come on then let's see her 😏 all nakey an gooey πŸ₯³

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Looking good! How are you planning to dry it? @Dirtbag says to aim for 60/60 temp/humidity. I'm sitting at like 65/55 atm, which I'll take.

(Hey guys I cut down my first plants yesterday!)
Honestly not to sure. I'm still trying to plan, I was going to go 50/50 just so there was a bit of wiggle room, because its been dumping rain for a week plus where i live and its been slightly harder to control the humidity, but im getting extremely nervous that if I fuck up dry and cure I'll ruin the buds! Still doing some research though to figure out easiest and best way to get it done for a beginner! Show us pics of yours!

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Honestly not to sure. I'm still trying to plan, I was going to go 50/50 just so there was a bit of wiggle room, because its been dumping rain for a week plus where i live and its been slightly harder to control the humidity, but im getting extremely nervous that if I fuck up dry and cure I'll ruin the buds! Still doing some research though to figure out easiest and best way to get it done for a beginner! Show us pics of yours!
Sorry 50 humidity and i was thubking low 60s for temp so it doesn't dry too fast and I get super crunchy nugs, but again idunno yet. Lol

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Iv found for me if I like the feel in the room so will the plants just works for me but 55/65 is usually where she sits naturally drop as the buds start to dry πŸ€” πŸ˜•

What do i know anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Iv found for me if I like the feel in the room so will the plants just works for me but 55/65 is usually where she sits naturally drop as the buds start to dry πŸ€” πŸ˜•

What do i know anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
More than me so I'm going to try this! Lol

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

O yeah an still no supports there like actual branches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There she is flushing picture doesn't do the size justice πŸ™„
How do you not get supports? I tried without until 2 days ago I had to like tie everything up because it was too heavy, I had good air flow I thought and mine is like 1/3rd the size of that girl!πŸ˜₯

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
More than me so I'm going to try this! Lol
Dude sounds stupid but just listen to the plants lol thats how intune with them I am or mental πŸ˜‚ thats still up for
debateπŸ˜…
Thats right now bro so feels sweet to me πŸ₯³

20200903 201530
Last edited:
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
How do you not get supports? I tried without until 2 days ago I had to like tie everything up because it was too heavy, I had good air flow I thought and mine is like 1/3rd the size of that girl!πŸ˜₯
Its the way that I train them there like trees I guess giant bonsai style fook knows call it the BSG Bend Snap Grow 🀣🀣

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
O an just to let yous all know BSG is now an uncle for the first time happy days πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Its the way that I train them there like trees I guess giant bonsai style fook knows call it the BSG Bend Snap Grow 🀣🀣
I think those massive reflectors probably help too. They took off when you got those up as I recall.

Nothing much to see at the moment....keeping them in the dark. The resin is looking tasty though....

IMG 20200903 121948745
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Dude them nugs look lush πŸ˜‹ I would start to take the leaves that have now died off just my instinct bro πŸ˜‰

Latest posts

Top Bottom