Setting Up With 2 Marshydro Ll 400watt Led

• Thread starter SKYWALKER420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cobaltcoyote

Thank you Cobaltcoyote I really appreciate it I ended up going with the marshydro 3'9"×3'9"×6' tent I'm thinking I'm going to need more lights I'm going to check those reflectors series out !!

let me know how the tent works I've been thinking about investing in that same tent you have.

S

SKYWALKER420

Yea I see now I haven't had that happen yet luckily mine had purple leaves underneath and purple viens! my ph pen was off by a hole 1.0 adjusted it and they seem to have cleared up thanks for sharing what it looks like when leds are to close I have never seen the affects of that! I might need some of your help as this is my first hydroponics grow I have done outside a few times but never inside

S

SKYWALKER420

Yes I will definitely let you know and I will post some pictures when I get it the tracking number says by the 18th but will see

C

Cobaltcoyote

Yea I see now I haven't had that happen yet luckily mine had purple leaves underneath and purple viens! my ph pen was off by a hole 1.0 adjusted it and they seem to have cleared up thanks for sharing what it looks like when leds are to close I have never seen the affects of that! I might need some of your help as this is my first hydroponics grow I have done outside a few times but never inside
I would enjoy sharing pictures and what I know. Purple coloring can be a lot of things, but since you said your ph was off, I would back off a little on nutrients and keep an eye on the ph. More than likely it's just ph. I'll upload a few photos as I go as well.

C

Cobaltcoyote

Nice to have some people around here using these LED's! I'm pretty interested in the Mars but can't afford them right now. Actually I found it quite hard to judge from these typical pro-con youtube videos or reviews... Really looking forward to check your stuff!!!
I'll update some photos under the mars hydro as I go. This is my second grow under them, and I like them more as time goes on. Last run I came out with a few nice blooms

S

SKYWALKER420

Here is the 27inx27in marshydro tent and marshydro ll 400watt led with 2 wHite widow feminized I really don't have to exhaust it temp in tent stay at 77-80F. I like it ! I should receive my 3'9"×3'9" marshydro tent Monday and will be putting 2 of the marshydro ll 400watt led lights in it hopefully for some good results!

20160115 052842
scubascrog

scubascrog

nice and clean, I put up a video of my tent on my link :)

S

SKYWALKER420

Yea I like your setup as well scubascrog you have some really nice looking ladies!!!!!! I'm very interested in how much you harvest at the end of your cycle!

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

At skywalker you need to add UV to you spectrum, cause led's don't produce it ! I use 4-26 watt reptisun bulb in my room, just advice tho! Im sure ther are other growers here that know more nonometers & UV @GT21 is where i get my light info

S

SKYWALKER420

Growinggreen thank you I'm still learning alot as this is my 1st indoor grow thank you greatly for your help I need it lol!!! Also I really like your setup as well!

scubascrog

scubascrog

Yea I like your setup as well scubascrog you have some really nice looking ladies!!!!!! I'm very interested in how much you harvest at the end of your cycle!

Thanks! I'm definitely shooting for 5oz a plant, I'd be pretty happy with that.

S

SKYWALKER420

Hello, I received my 4x4 tent today and got it setup little bigger than I thought but will definitely work plan on moving the 2 ww in it hopefully tomorrow also germinating og kush and another ww both feminized I will put them in the smaller tent once I get the other 2 girls moved out .

20160119 200905
CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings farmer's. I have a 6×5 area. I will be growing my plants using the scrog method. I'd appreciate any information. I'm thinking about buying (2) mars 900 watts leds. However, I would like to make sure that they'll give me enough coverage. But also that I can get 40 or 50 watts per square feet. All comments are welcomed. Happy growing .

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

Greetings farmer's. I have a 6×5 area. I will be growing my plants using the scrog method. I'd appreciate any information. I'm thinking about buying (2) mars 900 watts leds. However, I would like to make sure that they'll give me enough coverage. But also that I can get 40 or 50 watts per square feet. All comments are welcomed. Happy growing .
you should have hid and led in there if you want the best results, even if you need to get smaller leds to even the spread, get a 600W hid and 2-4 smaller wattage ones like 300 models to go on all 4 sides around it, you wont be disappointed.

CaliRay

CaliRay

you should have hid and led in there if you want the best results, even if you need to get smaller leds to even the spread, get a 600W hid and 2-4 smaller wattage ones like 300 models to go on all 4 sides around it, you wont be disappointed.
What if I just want to stay with the mars led's? ? Will (2) 900 watts be ok?

Top Bottom