Seven ghost's and Optimus

• Thread starter nangonug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is what the optimus are up to. very uniform at this point. Looking fat and sassy ! There about ready to get a housing upgrade!

Optimuse
Optimusbabyrow

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good!! whats your plans for the boy?

I'm thinking of hitting a blue magoo I have with him. I usually just say by by to males. So much garbage out there why would I want to add to it if you know what I mean. but this one could end up making some weard coffee,blue,lemon,ogees kind of funk ! The ghoast is already a 4 way cross so who know's what would become of such a crossing but I may just end up with wild hair on this one.
Bluemagoo 001
Bluemagoo 012

Here is the blue magoo, finished and at about 2 weeks. This is looking across an 8 ft room. There is one plant in the forground and one in the back taking up 8 ft by the way. Peace

B

Burned Haze

Lookinng good :)

Ever use air pots? Look awesome. One the less. Pulling a chair out

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Caps bennies how often? Did you see his thread burning up his clothes? Looking fantastic as always !!!;)

im using caps bennies once a week and i think thats pretty much the standard application but dont quote me on that. i know the nute pack is used a lot less than the root and foliar.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Nango - What were you feeding them during those 2 weeks? Nice roots, BTW.

outwest
I start all my plants out in coco with H & G coco plus all the goodies. Ph adjust with proteck silicone. I also add some roots ancient amber and trinity. Plants will get this mix through out veg and if staying in coco through the first couple weeks flower. I make a decision (about where the 7 ghoasts are now) about soil or coco when tranplanting up from my 9x9 pots. If going into soil they then get a transition to organic's. Either a sub-cool like super soil and water or if I did not have time to mix super soil ahead of time then soil plants get strong batshit worm shit teas. If they stay in coco they get the H&G line with a few tweeks. I find the growth and yeald in coco hard to duplicate in soil ! Roots just explode in coco ! Soil gets the taste pallet mark of complexity and depth, just can't get the same flavors out of coco. You got to be a hard core smoker to tell the difference. I could put a nug of each down and let someone smoke them. I would say about 7 out of 10 could not tell the difference. I find the cem grown plants loose more flavor on a long cure then the organic's but coco can yeald more and in some cases way more then dirt. I figure alost 25 percent more with coco pretty consistently all else being equal. Now if I could just eliminate these root aphids all would be well.

Caps bennies how often? Did you see his thread burning up his clothes? Looking fantastic as always !!!;)

Well thats a hard one. I make a tea with the root and folar pack and water in weekly, Then I make a tea of the folar and spray everything but the mature lady's. I apply the nute pack as a powder to the roots at the first 2 transplants. So I guess I am constently using cap's stuff. I still have root aphids so I can't say caps bennies are working for them but I can say they have been helping with the root health and strength. I will be trying a couple more folar applications and then if I still have them I will dose all plants with some merrit 75 and be done. I can say that so far even though there are more root aphid flyers then I have seen yet the plants are not showing the damage they were before using them. I did apply triazanone (spelling) when I first got them and that did knock (kill) them back. I think If I had been able to treat the flowering plants I would have been much closer to eliminating them but I won't be posoining my plants or my self. Once a week on the bennies and if in soil every couple weeks once established should work fine. Any more and its just overkill. I don't think you can overpopulate with bennies though. If the environment is there they will grow if not then they won't. I saw the cotton clothes and the holes. Funny shit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom