Seven ghost's and Optimus

• Thread starter nangonug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful BIG bushes there Nango, lookin solid bro. Go BIG or go home eh? Lol. PEace bro, keep up the goods! Later! Motiv

Thanks! Got's to go big here with the limited plant count. Least we got a reasonable posession limit here. I would run out too often with small plants for sure. I sure wish I could flower more then the 8 or 10 I can fit into my room though. I can have up to 24 big ones right now if I had the room. If only I could use the sun !

A

Alien

Supporter
Nango....sorry for slacking on your thread...just saw your photo updates. Those bushes look outstanding bro! Great work...keep it up.

Can't wait to see the flowers progress. Thank you for taking the time to share photos and document your grow. We appreciate it!

Cheers,
A

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmer thought you O Ded on blueberries:)
Not yet! There just starting to fill in. Just been sick fighting pnemonia. Thought I lucked out this year . Guess the grass pollen got me down more then I thought this year. I got 9 or 10 45 gallon smart pots lining my fence with a nice blueberry bush in each. Those bales of peat sure add up! Still got 3 or 4 more to pot up but now its 90 out and I an't doing nothing but grilling in the heat! Should have a couple bud shots coming soon. :cool:

green punk

green punk

Guess Im late... Nice lookin girls you got there. I just commented we needed an Optimus show. Cool. Lookin forward to seeing what the "HUGE Cataloupe Afghani X" brings to the table.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I think summer is finally here !! For us. !!! I want to see those 7 ghost:D Yak later we need to meet up you owe me a beer take care, sounds like you need out of the valley to much of the wrong pollen!!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Farmer your always disappearing everything alright? Your well?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

hey guys ive got some 7 ghosts in flower right now. Can Alien chime in on how exactly this cross was made? Tahoe x Socal x Pre98 x Alien Kush. Open pollination? or...can't seem to wrap my head around it. I have 3 short stout girls with close internode spacing. I also have 1 taller bigger broad leaf pheno. Pics when it gets interesting. If you could endulge how exactly it was made would ease my curious mind. Thanks.

Top Bottom