Seven ghost's and Optimus

• Thread starter nangonug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to read all the gear is doing well...I don't like to hear that the Seven Ghosts gave you any problems in germination...please hit me up via PM and we'll make it right.

Cheers,
A

Alien, I got to say that you are one stand up man! I can't really complain about a couple few seeds not sprouting. I did not see a 100 percent germ rate garantee when I purchased them so I was not expecting replacement. I do try for perfection and often do get 100 percent germination but the 100 percent is an ideal and not a given. Honestly I was operating under the assumption that these were older seeds which you had stored for a while and germ rate on older seeds is often less then stellar. I purchased these seeds from your valt thinking along these lines. I was expecting less then 100 percent out of the gate. I can say I have never been offered replacement seeds without a huge hastle and often the replacements were garbage too! I have had my share of problems with seeds through the years. It has always been a hastle if not an outright waste of time to try and get things right! You go above and beyond what has become the norm and that is greatly appreciated! If I don't get a keeper or 2 out of these 3 7g females, then I will crack the other 7 7G's and keep looking. Hopefully I won't have to. Judging by there vigor thers's a good chance I won't have to. One never knows for sure till the match hits the bowl though. If I have a problem with the rest of the seeds I'll give you a heads up. So far I am happy with what I am seeing from your gear. My biggest problem is figuring out where to put them all. Thanks again for your looking out.

Peace

A

Alien

Supporter
Alien, I got to say that you are one stand up man! I can't really complain about a couple few seeds not sprouting. I did not see a 100 percent germ rate garantee when I purchased them so I was not expecting replacement. I do try for perfection and often do get 100 percent germination but the 100 percent is an ideal and not a given. Honestly I was operating under the assumption that these were older seeds which you had stored for a while and germ rate on older seeds is often less then stellar. I purchased these seeds from your valt thinking along these lines. I was expecting less then 100 percent out of the gate. I can say I have never been offered replacement seeds without a huge hastle and often the replacements were garbage too! I have had my share of problems with seeds through the years. It has always been a hastle if not an outright waste of time to try and get things right! You go above and beyond what has become the norm and that is greatly appreciated! If I don't get a keeper or 2 out of these 3 7g females, then I will crack the other 7 7G's and keep looking. Hopefully I won't have to. Judging by there vigor thers's a good chance I won't have to. One never knows for sure till the match hits the bowl though. If I have a problem with the rest of the seeds I'll give you a heads up. So far I am happy with what I am seeing from your gear. My biggest problem is figuring out where to put them all. Thanks again for your looking out.

Peace

Word homie...those vault beans are a bit older, but I still want you to have 100% success. Please keep me posted on the other 7 Ghost beans when you get to popping them. Any issues whatsoever, you're covered.

Enjoy the day.

Cheers,
A

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So happy farmer ( Alias Nangonug) you are doing a post on these babies and Alien for the gaurantee on them. and thanks for turning me on to this site Farmer. Wonderful peeps on here!! I fortunately have not met a single negative person way to go everyone. Thanks for being my friend everyone!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i
So happy farmer ( Alias Nangonug) you are doing a post on these babies and Alien for the gaurantee on them. and thanks for turning me on to this site Farmer. Wonderful peeps on here!! I fortunately have not met a single negative person way to go everyone. Thanks for being my friend everyone!!!
its real nice to be friendly with all these great knowlegable people when theyre so accepting. big ups to you DUSA for being 1 of them . its a pleasure right back atcha

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Glad to read all the gear is doing well...I don't like to hear that the Seven Ghosts gave you any problems in germination...please hit me up via PM and we'll make it right.

Cheers,
A

I threw the ones with no taproots showing in soil anyways, and they are all above the surface now. Guess they were just a little slower sprouting than the others I popped at the same time. Big ups for backing your work, that is stand up business right there.

deep buddy

deep buddy

seriously +1 this place is .. unique , real community here. and its lot of things all factoring together, i dont use other forums period. glad to be here and have all of you as friends.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok a quick update ! First off the first 2 7g's ready for the flower room. 2 different pheno's for sure.
7gc25gallon
7ga25gallon

This is the third one. She is just getting transplanted up to the 25 gallon. Kind of a blend of the first two from the looks of things.
7gb25gallontransplant

The first plant reminds me of the old buba cut in growth structure not much of a smell yet. The second one that is more stretched out and lanky has a plesant put a grin on your face funk already so we shall see if it comes through in the end.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
hell yeah been looking forward to seeing 7gs in action. keep it up nango, youre killing it with those bushes!
Thanks big cheese. The optimus are going in tonight wish I could fast forward a couple monts. lol

Hows the grow going Farmer? Got bud shots yet?

Hey Med, Not yet. They have only been in flower a little over a week. The 2 optimus plants are going in tonight. I have been busy trying to get my outdoor garden in (vegtable) plus I went blueberry crazy and got about 8 or 10 new blueberry strains plus a pear tree and a couple apple trees that I have to figure out where to put. I am trying to decide important things like should I be putting all by plants in big smarties or right into the ground. I'm really thinking of moving a town over. I'm paying 12 cents a kw now and over there it's only 5 cents. I could add a b room the same size I am running on a flipper. Add some scrubbers and a big ac and still have a smaller power bill. Hell then maybe I would have room for one more patcient. I'll try and click some pictures soon. They are all looking very promising. The lad's are looking pretty impressive in there one gallon pots as well.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I figured U were trimming all that fantastic bud you grow:) Sounds like alot of work to move but worth it. Ya better plant smarties so u can take with. Catcha later work time

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks big cheese. The optimus are going in tonight wish I could fast forward a couple monts. lol

Hey Med, Not yet. They have only been in flower a little over a week. The 2 optimus plants are going in tonight. I have been busy trying to get my outdoor garden in (vegtable) plus I went blueberry crazy and got about 8 or 10 new blueberry strains plus a pear tree and a couple apple trees that I have to figure out where to put. I am trying to decide important things like should I be putting all by plants in big smarties or right into the ground. I'm really thinking of moving a town over. I'm paying 12 cents a kw now and over there it's only 5 cents. I could add a b room the same size I am running on a flipper. Add some scrubbers and a big ac and still have a smaller power bill. Hell then maybe I would have room for one more patcient. I'll try and click some pictures soon. They are all looking very promising. The lad's are looking pretty impressive in there one gallon pots as well.

dont go picking those blueberrys when they bloom. i believe theyre supposed to grow 2 seasons before getting plucked. a friend i met thru work has a blueberry farm in lodi and boy are they delicious!

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
dont go picking those blueberrys when they bloom. i believe theyre supposed to grow 2 seasons before getting plucked. a friend i met thru work has a blueberry farm in lodi and boy are they delicious!

No wories I believe all these are 3 year's old or better. I got over a dozen going now. I eat a lot of blue berries!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Beautiful BIG bushes there Nango, lookin solid bro. Go BIG or go home eh? Lol. PEace bro, keep up the goods! Later! Motiv

Top Bottom