Brainstorm (Formerly Hempstar) ~ Dutch Passion
Amnesia Lemon ~ Greenhouse

Seventeen strain supergrow

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

wow nice line up man should be hard to choose keepers lol

J

Jalisco Kid

Good luck, that's about 5 years of work. If I grow more then 3 unknowns, that's a lot of work and I am hardly ever satisfied with the results. The best at this type of work I have ever seen is zoo and I do not think he could pull it off. But hell just as long as you did not have to sell your first borne for this it's all good. Suerte JK

S

Sirius

No I didnt have to sell my first born... lol... just my soul... I'm not going to run all the gear at once, mind you.. except for the singles and 5 packs... the hard to come-by's ill probably do 3 runs per pack... I just want to get it started... I can't let these awesome genes sit in my fridge any longer... Big ups to all who helped me get this far... Any words of wisdom much appreciated...

S

Sirius

Cut back on some OG's because I am running too much of them! How is that possible? I dunno... but I will run them if space permits... Check out the starting lineup...

White Fire ~ OG Raskal
Strawberry Bubba ~ OG Raskal
Purple Bubblegum ~ OG Raskal
Chem Valley Kush ~ The Cali Connection
Julius Caesar ~ The Cali Connection
Tahoe OG ~ The Cali Connection
Querk-O (Querkle X Krypt. OG) ~ Dr. Candyman
Sweetooth X Sour Bubble ~ Sunsimulator
Double Death ~ Gooeybreeder
Sage X Buddhas Sister ~ Moonshine Man
LA Woman ~ DNA (Reserva Privada)
Brainstorm (Formerly Hempstar) ~ Dutch Passion
Amnesia Lemon ~ Greenhouse

P1010034

P1010035

S

Sirius

it has started 80% of the beans have pooped all in jiffys

S

Sirius

damn i need to stop smokin so much afgooey.. i forgot to insert the pics but here they are... also, just noticed pretty much all the beans have popped/cracked whatever... so tune in for one helluva grow!

Picture 063

Picture 060

Picture 062

K

Karma Genetics

firexwhite is killer bro, can give some very special plants.

S

Sirius

I know thanks guys... I am going to need some help doing the smoke reports... Any volunteers?

B

bigAl25

I will gladly volunteer for any and all smoke reports. I'll watch the straw/bubba kush real close. Hope Logic now has proper location to send my beans from OGR. Good luck, must be a real big grow room for all those strains. Peace, Respect and Irie mon

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
nice lineup, doing most of those strains as well.. be interesting to compare, good luck sirius..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No I didnt have to sell my first born... lol... just my soul... I'm not going to run all the gear at once, mind you.. except for the singles and 5 packs... the hard to come-by's ill probably do 3 runs per pack... I just want to get it started... I can't let these awesome genes sit in my fridge any longer... Big ups to all who helped me get this far... Any words of wisdom much appreciated...
Sick lineup!!! What's the details of your grow room and nutrients? I'm a sucker for "growing beyond my means" and I've got 10 different strains at different stages of growth. Damn I need another light and a couple tents...

BTW, is the white fire OG still available? Was that from the Farm?

W

waverunner_21

nice, im gonna keep a close eye on the tahoe og, this should be intresting.

S

Sirius

Sick lineup!!! What's the details of your grow room and nutrients? I'm a sucker for "growing beyond my means" and I've got 10 different strains at different stages of growth. Damn I need another light and a couple tents...

BTW, is the white fire OG still available? Was that from the Farm?

Pretty soon I will place all of them into small rockwool cubes to give them a jumpstart after which I will be transplanting all of them into 5 gallon bags of coco/perlite. Will be running Cutting Edge w/ additives, Humtea, Roots Excelurator, Big Bud, Overdrive, AN Sweet, Carboload, fish water, and snow storm ultra perhaps a dose of gravity (on the heavy leaning indicas).. 4.4k hps

re white fire.. OGR should be dropping some of these real soon if he hasnt already! Everything was from the farm. This place is a farmer's utopia.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
re white fire.. OGR should be dropping some of these real soon if he hasnt already! Everything was from the farm. This place is a farmer's utopia.
Yeah, THC Farmer has amazing selection, breeders, and farmers!!! I missed the release, but I've got the Fire... Raskal's OG and Chem Valley Kush. Those two are gonna keep me busy as soon as I free up some space. I need a 1K setup in the future so I can run alternating flowering rooms spaced 5 weeks apart for a more constant harvest...
:party0023:

Top Bottom