Seventeen Strain Supergrow

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thatis a sick variety of genes you got there, def. keep me posted on everything and anything you think would be helpful to know about the cvk and staw bubba...will be startin some cvk but currently right now loks like i have a bubba leaning pheno of the straw bubba that is going to become a mommy!!!

S

Sirius

1a

1b

2a

2b

3a

3b

4a

4b

5a

5b

6a

6b

7a

7b

8a

8b

9a

9b

10a

10b

11a

11b

12a

12b

Comp

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Every plant looks perfect Sirius! Great job and I hope they are all girls... ;)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

you're getting good size out of the solo cups... mine are rootbound before they get near that size... must be over-applying the rooting nutrients...lol. Nice looking kids ya got there. Hope they're girls!

S

Sirius

Thanks guys for real... I'm overwhelmed... I hope I can pull it off. Get 5 keepers? Is that unrealistic?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey 5 keepers? just from what i have seen from the cvk and the strawbubba i'm sure you will find at least 2 keepers there!!i bet sumsims is a keeper no doubt...then raskal...like where does it stop..lol probably at least 5 with any luck..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol..with a list like that my friend......It doesn't!!but seriously keep me closely informed about the cvk and strawbubba...your attempt to tackle such a load is def. admirable..:bow

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Late again but subscribed...

Regards

G81

S

sunsimulator

i see them fat legged girls of of the sweet n sour . lol
they sure do have a nice fat stalk ,, with close nodes ,
great color to them also ,, stalks very lime , leaves are nice and green ,, i can not wait to see these go into flower! looks like they will kick out some solid colas ! branching should be minimal ,, and the center cola should be huge ! Be great to get some plants with serious power ,
that grow huge center colas ,, that way u could pack a grow room as full as u can ,, and get a powerful smoking cash crop! Trying to find a way for us to get CAKE and be able to eat it to !!! lol

S

Sirius

they will kick out some solid colas ! branching should be minimal

i sure hope so! although for the first run you can see i topped everything to encourage lower branch growth so hopefully i can take cuts earlier..

on another note.. i dont have a small space but still want to keep it around 4-5kw for these... i am thinking 3 gallon bags instead of 5... what do you all think?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i think 3 gals would be fine...thats what i use..tho some strains def need that extra room,and i guess all love it, but with your load i would go with 3

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
i think 3 gals would be fine...thats what i use..tho some strains def need that extra room,and i guess all love it, but with your load i would go with 3
I agree for a typical veg time of 3 to 4 weeks max...

Sirius, have you considered Smart Pots? I'm thinking about using them because of their air pruning ability. Does anyone know if a 1 gal Smart Pots would be similar to 3 gal plastic pots because of this benefit? :wondering

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
shady i think that when it comes down to it smart pot or not,a 1 gal still doesn't compare to a 3..but then again i haven't used the smart pots..but root mass is root mass which needs space,the more the better

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
shady i think that when it comes down to it smart pot or not,a 1 gal still doesn't compare to a 3..but then again i haven't used the smart pots..but root mass is root mass which needs space,the more the better
True... Bigger is better, but the Smart Pots air prune the roots which causes further braching of the existing roots within the pot thereby increasing surface area for nutrient apsorption and mycorrhizae interaction... So a 2 gal Smart Pot is supposed to be like a 3 or 4 gal plastic pot if you're tight on floor space... :thinking

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
True... Bigger is better, but the Smart Pots air prune the roots which causes further braching of the existing roots within the pot thereby increasing surface area for nutrient apsorption and mycorrhizae interaction... So a 2 gal Smart Pot is supposed to be like a 3 or 4 gal plastic pot if you're tight on floor space... :thinking

hmmmm...i dunno about all that..i have talked to some people who use them and a couple different guys in stores around, and they all say to give em a try, it doesn't cause the roots to circle around the outside of the pot, and i could def. see a 2 gal smart pot maybe like a 3 gal.. but that might be a stretch..i def think they are better than a reg pot from what i have heard and seen, but i don't think they equal an extra gal or two of space..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lovely plants; but how embarrassing for them to be photographed on the toilet! I hope you don't stress them out- they could herm on ya. Show some sensitivity, bro. {LMAO} Nice job; looking great so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom