Seventeen Strain Supergrow

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
looks clean to me.lol. I personally do not think that would stress them out, do you?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lol

looks clean to me.lol. I personally do not think that would stress them out, do you?

Would you be stressed if someone took a pic of YOU on the toilet? LOL. It wasn't advice; just a joke and some moral support...

S

Sirius

First of all, I only took pictures of one pheno of each strain. Not the biggest or healthiest, I just grabbed one. There are a few variations on leaf shape and size, inter-nodal spacing, etc. If anyone would like to see all phenos of any particular strain I'd be happy to snap some more pics... On to the update...

You can notice on a few of them some light spots on the leaves. Anyone know why this happened? I was thinking because i didnt soak the entire bag of coco/perlite with nutrient solution so there might be some hot/cold patches in the mix... another issue i found has to do with the Strawberry Kush.. Dialing in the nutes on these girls has been tricky. I think I got it somewhat under control but I did get a little clawing that kinda urks me. Here are some pics. I know its not bad but I would still like to have picture perfect plants...

A 5

A 6

As far as growth and overall performance I would have to say the Cali Connect gear is taking the lead... that svf f4 male must be a beast! nonetheless they are all looking great imo. the sweet n sours are nice and fat as are the double deths and the la woman. One particular Sage x Buddhas sister is definitely the stinkiest of the batch..

So far everything has pretty much sexed except the Purple Bubblegums. They are taking their sweet time.. thats why they are still in solo's.. That's fine with me though, as long as I get a couple fem's to choose keepers... so far only 4 males :happy

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

got anymore pictures of the DD's I gave my hommie those seeds to grow and he didnt label them and mixed them up with some OG kush seeds I gave him from bagseed. Hes lucky this is his first grow because that is a easliy avoidable mistake. Im bummed a tad to say the leaste. Now its gonna possibly take longer to find the OG kush taste im looking for.

S

Sirius

Damn Lord.. Those were some killer genes you gave away! I'll get them right away after I smoke a bowl.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Thanks a bunch man. Hes a good friend I also have him 6 ROG I bought from CC... plus isnt that whats its all about.. also I know he will give me cuts, so its a way for me to test multiple strains and find my keepers faster, since im limited on space. If you even knew the amount of beans Ive just given away... for years I saved seeds I found in bags of OG, OG purples, lemon kush, sour d, sliverhaze, other random purple I call napa valley purps, snow cap (which im really pissed about since thats my favorite stain next to OGK. I still have a few Og Kush x flattop purple and some lemon kush that are locked in my safe with dead batterys!!! ahaha so I wont be getting those anytime soon unless I torch my safe or send in the 250 bucks for a tech to come open it. For some reason I always figured bagseeds would suck so I never popped them and I would just get clones. Now that ive found these website Ive learned alot!!! And have seen some of the seeds I gave aways that were just the fuckin bomb!!! live and learn im happy :D

S

Sirius

Right on bro that is what its all about! I do the same thing. I would love to try that Napa Valley Purps haha.. I wonder if thats the real grapes lol... I'm also from wine country. Here are your pics... I snapped 3 of each pheno. Two from the top one from the side so you can see the leaf structure... I am really excited about this grow... I know there is something uber dank in here..

P1010001

P1010002

P1010003

P1010004

P1010005

P1010006

P1010007

P1010008

P1010009

P1010010

P1010011

P1010012

P1010013

P1010014

P1010015

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lovely plants; but how embarrassing for them to be photographed on the toilet! I hope you don't stress them out- they could herm on ya. Show some sensitivity, bro. {LMAO} Nice job; looking great so far.
:giggle... My bathroom is my bloom room... ;)

Nice work Sirius! They're gettin' big... Hoping there's many females for ya...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

thanks man... when I go by my buddys house ill snap a few pics of his DD most of his seem to be the pheno with really fat leaves and huge stems!!! I mean huge stems fat as fuck for a small plant.

S

Sirius

thanks man... when I go by my buddys house ill snap a few pics of his DD most of his seem to be the pheno with really fat leaves and huge stems!!! I mean huge stems fat as fuck for a small plant.

mine were like that too at first. they stretched out a little when i moved them under the thousy..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey man what are you feeding the sbubba?i have some going, the short slow veggin bubba pheno..not flowering yet.but supposed to be covered in resin!!but anyway i have been pushing her,she takes just as strong of a feeding as the the great white..u using advanced?i know u prob already said this..:passingjoint:Burn

S

Sirius

im using cutting edge... my strawbubbas are looking great now! i just cut back on the n a little and they are taking it full strength now with no problems! everything is looking great. the white fires are shiny and lookin razor sharp. :)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea man thats what i'm talking about,my sbubbas are food whores!!

S

Sirius

Just a little update. Everything is getting flipped in the dext day or two. I will have pictures of the individual plants then (when I take cuts).
P1010007

P1010008

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They look poised to produce... nice even canopy. We'll see how long that lasts under 12/12, hehe. I always end up re-arranging multi-strain grows...Nice job!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy Shit Sirius!!! You're gonna have some trees in those trays...

:big_boss: Looks like you're gonna teach them who's da boss...

H

HighTolerance

All I could say is Sirius you sound like a serious muh fuh. Amazing line up man. Gonna def jump on the train and follow you along.

S

Sirius

Thank you Shady and HT! I'm gonna started spreadin these ladies out now!

Top Bottom