Sex check or gender fluid ?

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
here are a couple of quick shots of plants that did not receive that huge OD of nutes when i got my pots mixed up in a emotional stupor of adult rage. tough to say but sometimes my head meds can fail me and i have slow down and catch myself before i go full bore manic mode. perhaps unmanifested rage or panic attacks? at any rate sorry for dumping that nonsense here. i had really forgot all about that weird post. big thanks to those that reached out to me here or in a pm!!
at any rate i will continue with my DWC adventures and maybe add some soil as i go? but as of now my goal is to become a proficient hydroponic home grower. looking backwards i can see every mistake i've made and how i could have avoided it so i'm super pleased about that and with the members here and resources on hand i may even one day roll my own.
hope this post finds y'all in good spirits and even better health.

IMG 0129
IMG 1516
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I don’t know who you are or anything. But i hope everything works well for you. My brother used to be suicidal. Please don’t do anything to yourself. You don’t realize the impact you have on everyone else, your are important to them. Take care bro stay safe. I’m from Toronto prob a long way from u. Different life down here I’d assume. Keep you head up bro

thanks man...

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Re OP its a female, I'm sure you know already. Your post was touching dude, I empathize, as the other poster from Canada put it, there are many people out there(whom you may know or not) that are sending you positive vibes and thinking of you. When I have issues of the frustrated mind kind, I stop listening to my ego driven emotions , and I start listening to the people who I live and love with. In some personal way, maturity, and balance to me, is realizing the effect my emotional outburts have on my loved ones, and manning up. Instead of the trending, "give up and get a med card or a script". I'm still an ignorant child at 56yrs, but work and pay my bills, like a grown-up, and smoke to get high(ask my 20 something kids, lol). I wish you the best, Cheers.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
thanks man i appreciate you !
i lock myself away from my family and stay indoors on bad days. i have nothing to offer people when i have those mood swings and i have a history of violence. so to protect myself its better to lay back and maybe vent on here ? i dunno about that last one, as i hope to never do that again. although the support here is crazy when compared to ' support groups' i've seen over the years. by the way i've been dealing with these issues since 92'. so while i'm no pro i'm by any means, i'm far from a rookie either when it comes to mental health. like everyone ill or not we all have baggage and we all have good days and not so good days, meh its beats the fuck out of the other choices on deck. be well

OG

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
As I recall, my first crop didn't look this good!

Top Bottom