SF High Times

• Thread starter lostnfound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
uh ohhhhh, (insert typical joke) "hope it was all good" ;) the wife and i will be there this year, let me know what day seems to be the day. we can make one or the other.

Everything was good talk, bro. Don't worry about it. I'm goin on Saturday tho. Hope to see ya there, V.

vaporedout

vaporedout

good. like i said earlier, last year we didnt go outside, we didnt know.... we even asked a worker if there were seeds and edibles anywhere and they said no.... so we left after walking around inside for about 45 minutes. ill be sporting the same shirt as last year. anyone who sees it come up to me and introduce yourself (screen names would help) :)
DSC00751

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any1 else gonna make it out to this event?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s not looking like I`ll be there ,I`m so behind on things! :-(

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am going to be there! Definitely want to meet up with as many farmers as I can! Hit me up if you are going and want to burn one down!

kevinn

kevinn

How do you guys drive after going there ? My question is how long can you park there because I would have to sleep it off.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm ge
I'm gettin a room. Thinking about hitting the afterparty. Anybody else going to the afterparty?
I always tried 2 go 2 the after party but I'm always burned out by then.. I'm gunna try 2 go but I always say that..LOL

tylerratfink

tylerratfink

Hi guys I'm new to the site, I've always creeped here and have learned a lot from this place.
My girl and I are planing on going, we live in oakland and are just going to ride bart.

Top Bottom