SF High Times

• Thread starter lostnfound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Glad to hear everyone had a good one and got home safe, kickin myself for not makin the trip. on a sour note I wanted to share a pic of a badass rig that was STOLEN from the cup sat night durring the wu show. from what i hear there is a reward for info about the theft...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Glad to hear everyone had a good one and got home safe, kickin myself for not makin the trip. on a sour note I wanted to share a pic of a badass rig that was STOLEN from the cup sat night durring the wu show. from what i hear there is a reward for info about the theft... View attachment 323090
That's a sic piece.. That sucks it got jacked.. I heard that's bad luck!!>>>2 steal a monkey from the Bay>> very bad luck!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy Shit! That was so much fun, y'all. Smoke on a lil f this and a lil of that. SnowBlind has the dankest shatter! That shit had me sweating. Hotter than a $2 pistol! Glad I seen a bunch of the homies. I was great to meet the new faces and talk wit every1 in person. Every1 had great herb and concentrates. Thanx for everything guys! We gotta have our own Harvest Cup in the Future. See ya in the threads!

Latest posts

Top Bottom