SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Well, the one is moving along nicely. I have had the light dimmed and distant on purpose. I was hoping the runt would catch up but I think its dead.
So, Lights back to normal and I pruned a temp mother for Durban Poison. The GDP growing now will be a temp mother also.

I hate to do this but:
I will not do business with ILGM any longer.
We have too many runts, dead seeds and just junky genetics overall.
I will give credit to their customer service that has done all it can to keep customers happy, but free seeds are not acceptable when it's the seeds that are the problem in the first place.

Who has quality genetics with high THCv?
And a great GDP and a Chocolope would be nice as well.
Thcv seems to be hard to come by, at least consistently. Even high strains appear to need pheno hunted

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Like you said I read this posting and was wanting to know can I use the earth dust and all the other stuff you use in clones with an unknown grow media. I'll be buying teen clones they are in a soil but I don't know what soil. I'll have 5 Blue Dream plants in a 4X4 tent. Can the Earth Dust , recharge and sticky be put in as dressing amendments. Cause I'm going to clone off one of the plants and when there ready I'll put the rooted clones in the new soil with the earth dust and all .

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Like you said I read this posting and was wanting to know can I use the earth dust and all the other stuff you use in clones with an unknown grow media. I'll be buying teen clones they are in a soil but I don't know what soil. I'll have 5 Blue Dream plants in a 4X4 tent. Can the Earth Dust , recharge and sticky be put in as dressing amendments. Cause I'm going to clone off one of the plants and when there ready I'll put the rooted clones in the new soil with the earth dust and all .
Yes, that will work. It will not be quite as fast as a hydro grow, but you will get some excellent smoke from it.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

And my question about lights I know you said you dont like mars hydro lights but the one vs1000 wont be enough for my 4x4 tent. I looked at some online is king led a good light company and I have that one phantombio but it is huge and heavy as hell

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And my question about lights I know you said you dont like mars hydro lights but the one vs1000 wont be enough for my 4x4 tent. I looked at some online is king led a good light company and I have that one phantombio but it is huge and heavy as hell
You want to use that PhantomBio. Its the best light you have and its made for the 4x4

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok I need to figure out how to reinforce the top then to hold the light. It is heavy as hell LOL. It weighs 47.5 pounds and then I have my inline fan and the carbon filter. Guess I can put the fan and filter on the outside of the tent it wont work great but it will work. Should I have clean air going in? Cause the smell from the plants wont bother my neighbors there is a big commercial grow down the road from me.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok I need to figure out how to reinforce the top then to hold the light. It is heavy as hell LOL. It weighs 47.5 pounds and then I have my inline fan and the carbon filter. Guess I can put the fan and filter on the outside of the tent it wont work great but it will work. Should I have clean air going in? Cause the smell from the plants wont bother my neighbors there is a big commercial grow down the road from me.
This is fairly easy to do.
You don't need the filter.
Vent the hot air from the top of the tent outside.

Nothing goes inside the tent except the lights, fans and plants.
All the rest of it should be outside the tent.

Tent Reinforcement
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Somebody will talk about ambient air pressure and all sorts of juicy sounding technobabble, but in the end, it does not matter at all if the EXHAUST fans and filters are outside the tent or inside. Keep them outside if possible to give the plants the most grow room possible.

The reason you see them hanging inside the tent in photos is so they can more easily fit it all in one pic to take up less space on the server and the webpage.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Thcv seems to be hard to come by, at least consistently. Even high strains appear to need pheno hunted
Uncle Frankster has some nice beans. I have his AK and Mody D going and they are just mean feeders that actually got too big too fast for my small setup. My XS2000 isn’t doing them justice. I need more power for da flower. Just tryin to plug a cool AF growbro.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Lol I don't really care for the carbon filters anyways. I can put my inline fan on the top hole and outside the tent and just hang it from my ceiling. And I like the pvc to strengthen the tent very smart cheap and strong. It should be half inch pvc I'll need that's not an issue. The tent online states it will support 110 pounds but I would rather do the reinforcement to be safe. Around the 10th I will order the earth dust and everything else and should be able to start then or not to soon after thanks Bro for the help.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok so the zip tie is 2 zips right one around the bar and 2nd is an "eye" like this the tube is the frame lol and I will get much bigger zip ties and do I need to get anything for pest control ? I had bought
Fox Farms Ocean Forest to use as my soil base but I can just use it in my kids flower beds in my yard come spring time. I'll rebuy the stuff you use that way if I run into a problem there wont have to be a lot to figure out. Also you said don't use full RO water just the sediment and carbon filter? I do have to tell you the water where I live is really hard water lots of stuff in it and it tastes like shit to me lol even if I boil it I got a RO system on my house and bought one for the other building for where I'm going to move my grow after I fix it up. I'll try getting a water report for where I live if they have one it is all private land with wells. So if need be I can pay for a test to be done.
IMG 20211101 023943

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

LOL shit I looked right at them today at home depot when I got some wire nuts. I'm running dedicated outlets for the tents right from my main breaker box so no electric issues from the house.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Went shopping around for a Glass Bong this morning, stopped in at Hawaiian Holy Smokes in Pearl City, HI... 👍 😎 🥴🤪🤣

Coolest business card everrrrrr, Fly HI in Kapolei, even came with a magnetic "device" (silver button at top) 😁 to keep it closed when not in use! 👍🤟😎🚬

Last edited:
Top Bottom