sfv og kush bx1!!!

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey swerve!! here is a pic at 35 days!!!and some of melting pots bx1's at 75 days also!!!!peace bro!!! thanks for the genetics swerve!!! djxx

Sfv og kush bx1
Sfv og kush bx1 2
Sfv og kush bx1 3
Sfv og kush bx1 4
S

Swerve

looking dank for sure on bothside of the fence there man.. your s and meltingpots... dank as all helll

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks swerve, fractalz, and papa!!!lovin the og girlz!!!!! they stink like lemon stench pine cleaner maybe!!!!! can't wait til they look like the color ones above,,,they are a buddy of mine's ,,,meltingpots sfv ogbx1 from another site!!!peace djxx

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

swerve's sfv og kush bx1

thanks swerve!!!!!some new pics!!!sfv og bx1!!!the 3rd pic shows the og girlz across the back!!! that last pic is of some apophis by anna C(Chemdog D bx1 x ecsd) x Chemdog D bx1!!!!!peace djxx

SANY0164
SANY0143
SANY0182
SANY0173
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
very nice looking OG ya have going there DJ. Looks like she is gonna put out some very dank nugs. MeltingPots OG looks great also. I noticed ya gave swerve his props in MPs thread over at IC which is cool man seems like he doesn't get much of that over there. Would be nice if MP came over and started a thread on his second run. Take care.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks for the kind words!!!i like giving credit where credit is due!!!those pics of the your og nugs are phukn awesome!!!!can't wait for about 30 more days to go by so i can murder and cremate mine!!! peace djxx

S

Swerve

looking dank bro for sure... gonna be some nice yeilding fire in your garden thats afact...cant wait to see them babies in 30 days..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

cali connection sfv og bx1 day 45!! get connected!!

hey peeps here is sfv og bx1 day 45!!!! hey swerve i borrowed your graphics!!! hope you don't mind!!!GET CONNECTED!!!peace djxx

Califinal2
SANY0128
P

Papa_kush

lookin good DJ! Some fire ass OG.. Are you a super hyper dude in real life or do u just love "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
man those babies are filling out nice. Lookin great!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks ape!!!hey papa you got it, i am hyper! lol.. i don't know why i do the exclamation point thing. its funny you mention it, i used to have the caps on also. i guess that is like yelling. i had someone ask me to take the caps locks off..lol!!!!peace djxx

W

wvkindbud38

Looking nice DJ......I'm gonna grab a pack of these OG(sfv)BX2........they look good........enjoy

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

day 49

cali connection(swerve's)sfv og bx1 day 49!!!lookin schweet!!!goin to day 75!!! peace djxx

SANY0125
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thanks wvkb and rootbound!!!can't wait til their done!! peace djxx

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

day 51!!!! sfv og kush bx1!!!

here is a pic from today!!! peace djxx

SANY0159
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
sick man just sick. coming along great dude, did u plan ont aking them 70+?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

the original plan is to take them to 75days!!!but the microscope will tell the tale!!!peace djxx

Latest posts

Top Bottom