PIC040
PIC039
Budz10
Budz5
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Damn those are some frosty ass biatchs.
nice f$@n job man.
Looks like your hard work paid off fro you.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

bx2 next!!!!

i think i will get some bx2 or ogiesel next!!!!peace djxx

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey big pin100!! welcome to this wonderful place!!! yeah there is some fire goin on in here!!!peace djxx

H

hoki2test

:smokeThose dryed nugg shotz of sfv og bx1 look like some killer dank,you have convinced me to grab a pack of the bx2,thankz for sharing:smoke

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
F'n roof....

damn bro....i know how u feel...we had to move last october, and had to cut a bunch of our longer going out door down cuz the landlord was showing the house...your girls still look nice and swollen and they iced out tip to tail!!!!! I'd like to run that sfv bx...i gotta sfv x dpd that grows big and drips with sap...anyway....nice work man..u gonna do a tread on them next round of babies? u should...thnx for droppin them pics.....Qwon...

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey anyone got the link for the smoke report template!!! thanks dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nugz!!!

nugz!!!it sucks watching them shrink!!!here are three nice ones!!! peace djxx

Sweetness
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

smoke report #1 quick dry!!!sfv og kush bx1

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :djxx
Strain :sfv og kush bx1
Method Smoked :glass bowl

APPEARANCE

photo below

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :pine fuel
Associated smells of bud :lemony

TASTE

Dominant flavour :lemon skittles
Associated flavours :fuely,lemon pledge

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10
- cough factor? : yes/no no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)60 h/ 40 b
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)10
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)strong hour
Use : Daytime/Bedtime daytime
Munchies? : yes/no extreme munchies
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (xx) - lime (x) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol (x) - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (xx)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
i am stoned right now and it took much longer than it should have to navigate through this!!! here are some of the candy girls just starting curing,,,out for a few pics!!!i will also have a full cure smoke report also!!!this shit is pure fire...fuckn delicious in this blunt right now!!!!!as good as any $60 eighth i have ever gotten!!!!right up there with my other favorite sour d!!! he he he dj

Budz32
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

damn bro....i know how u feel...we had to move last october, and had to cut a bunch of our longer going out door down cuz the landlord was showing the house...your girls still look nice and swollen and they iced out tip to tail!!!!! I'd like to run that sfv bx...i gotta sfv x dpd that grows big and drips with sap...anyway....nice work man..u gonna do a tread on them next round of babies? u should...thnx for droppin them pics.....Qwon...

sorry i missed you man!!! yeah damn repairs!!! at least he called first, he could have just shown up for the repair!!!what is the dpd that with the sfv???even a week early this bud rocks!!!!jus delicious(thanks swerve)!!!!!this guy is what i feel like>>>:joint:peace djxx

H

hoki2test

sorry i missed you man!!! yeah damn repairs!!! at least he called first, he could have just shown up for the repair!!!what is the dpd that with the sfv???
:smokeDouble Purple dojo X SFV=Outlaw genetics hybrid:smoke

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
damn DJ those nugs looks proper! congrats on your harvest man looks like some killer smoke :bongsmi:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Your SFV looks official... Nice job!
Got some HA OG that'll be ready in another month I'll post some pics soon...

W

~WK~

Ya know Dj, I have 2 beans of this Og Bx. I never did them because I heard they had herm tendincies. Did you find this at all? If not, I'll try popping them. To get an OG male would be my dream. I have many nice girls that would appreciate a little action from a special stud like him. I think i'll get on those beans and see what happens. I just hope they pop.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey welcome strainman!!! i would love to have the HA cut!!! man i just wake n baked!!!its killer smoke!!! peace dj

Latest posts

Top Bottom