sfv og kush bx1!!!

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dj, bro, you killed it. Those nugs look stank! What is your method of drying and curing, if you don't mind me asking? Do ya dry with all leaves on, etc. Thanks.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey tex!!! how are ya!!! sorry i couldn't grab those extras(fire) from ya!!! man i use dj short curing method!!! hang em 4 to 5 days(depends on your humidity) until the stems snap in two!!! then remove the fans!!!!then into paper sacks for a week!!! then into jars for burping!!! i'll find my copy of dj shorts method and post it!!! peace dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey tex!!!!!

tex dj shorts method is under basic growing!!! you'll see it!!peace dj

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Gr8 man, thanx for the info, I'll give it a look.. It's all good, I decided to go ahead and purchase them. lol.. gotta find a that fire! peace..

L

livinglegend

good report. it broke my heart when i read you hacked them early. oh well, they look like they came out great anyways. Landlords are the death of me. i'll be checking on your latest man. goodluck. drop by my thread every now n than!

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Great thread and pics DJ..the pics are giveing me the itch, to get my bx1 going..,do you have some bx2 started? again great job bro..Jimi

A

affy_time

hey dj, those buds look amazing!! i have to have an og kush in my collection and am torn whether to grab a pack of the bx2 or take my chances on getting a raskal og. i will be crushed if i let the bx2 pass by and miss the raskal. i really can only afford one pack of them. oh decisions, decisions..... seeing your pics definitely make me think of taking the safe route and grabbing the bx2. it looks so amazing!! how did she yield?? thanks again and happy growing! :smiley_joint:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey affytime!!! the chem valley kush is killer also!!! its a chemdog clone crossed with sfv og!!! one of the strongest on the planet!!! dj

R

redroot

at 35days wow man. something i would love too have. am trying too find something too finish early. beautifull shots man. looking sweet

R

redroot

wassup wk!!!congrats on the og germ!!!hey cali crew here are a couple of nugz shots......the shit is still fire even though i had to take it lil early(day 63)!!! thanks swerve its some muthafukn fire smoke!!! peace djxx

i didnt see these pictures.the dryed buds looks perfect. damn. did you keep her? she looks very chunky. and good quality. something ive been looking for. looks like soomething ive had a long long time ago. nice man. beautifull :flower

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i didn't keep her but i got a pak of bx2 to find a mom!!dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

the story continues!!next up BX2!!!!!!!

i didn't keep her but i got a pak of bx2 to find a mom!!! peace dj

CC1
Top Bottom