SFV OG Kush Grow Journal

• Thread starter Hoang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoang

Hoang

I see why it is called the white... accidentally broke off a small branch a few days ago... Will be harvesting the Jillybean and The White on Wednesday (day 60)
White

Hoang

Hoang

I moved the Jillybean, SFV, and The White outside to finish over the next couple of weeks Evening temps have been in the 40's. Should be interesting to see what colors show up. Have restocked the tent with Raskal Berries, Chemdog #4, Cookie Wreck, and Fire OG. Here are some shots of the ladies at flower day 54

Hoang

Hoang

Jillybean came out very nice and the yield was good. Approximately 2 1/2 OZ for a relatively small plant was impressive... Smells wonderful and tastes even better. Unfortunately, not the strongest. If I was to guess, I would put the THC content at 10 to 14 percent.
JB

Jake S

Jake S

Hey Guys, I am new to this. On my third round of growing. First two turned out they were males, I got smart and got feminized seeds.
I have two feminized OG Plants growing in their own separate box, hydroponically. One box is 16"x14"x4', the other is 16"x16"x6'(WxDxH). They are 60 days old today. How do I know when they pre flower? Do I make them pre flower by changing the lights to 12 on/12 off? I have 3 of the grow books, but they aren't very specific on hydroponic stuff and such.

Top Bottom