• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Ape there are definitely some AAA phenos lurking in those OGR White Bubba beans
My favorite is this dank raspberry pheno
This pheno vegs faster than Katsu or Pre98 and has a nice punch
She's easy to grow,and puts off respectable yields.....
IMG 4136

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Damn waayne thats one frosty girl! Thanks for the insight man.

Here are some day 75 P5's. I axed out Black Strap Molasses this time around since I wasn't happy about how dark green my plants were towards the end on the last run. I think I used too much. This time around instead I added some carboload and sweet (raw) along with my usual PBP bloom and calmag. I didn't half ass the flush this time and put them under a hose around 11 days ago and i plan on choppin in a few days. They ended up finishing like they should. I also plan on adding some big bud to the nutes on the next run.

DSC02664
DSC02666
DSC02668
DSC02669
DSC02670
DSC02671

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Ape
I have these also but have not run them yet, I will Judge from your grow and smoke report if i will mess with these, you are my point of reference on this one now make me bow down put that super juice on them LOL.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Hah thanks man. It's gonna be tough though and I have to make a few tweaks since I normally don't grow going into summer.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks Rob1. This is a P5 just shy of 80. You can see the difference with these plants when compared to the last run. Those nugs last run were way too green. I replaced black strap molasses with carboload/sweet (raw) this time around and had no such problems, they finished up just fine. Keep in mind I don't grow in a controlled enviroment. I usually roll during the fall/winter/spring months at night, so i'm at the mercy of weather until I can set something else up. Really happy the way these turned out and I plan on keeping carboload and sweet in the lineup. Still gotta taste them though. I was told that sweet raw doesn't add any additional flavors, only enhances the original flavor. We shall see...

DSC02683
DSC02684
DSC02688
DSC02689
DSC02690

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW I am glad i still have some of this seed stock, got two packs when they were first released and only popped 4 seeds and found two nice females but have lost them when i had to shut down, from your work i see i will hold on to these and find some more to hold on to and maybe make some crosses.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Def jump on those beans sapp my boy you'll for sure find some killer phenos. You're probably the only person on the planet with 2 packs of the 08 Bx1's.

Here are some P5's over a month curing inside the Cvaults. These things are really cool. With the boveda packs they keep the RH regulated to 62%. I keep them at a nice cool 59F and the result is a slow smooth tastey cure.

DSC02933

Last edited:
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
wasup everyone hope all is well - Things didn't work out with the bubba S1's and I ended up losing my cuts of those plants due to idiocy on my part. The white bubba ended up throwing nanners like crazy on me with viable pollen around day 55, so the cuts got tossed. She tasted great though but too much nanner managment. I ended up planting some more white bubbas so I'm going to give her another go round and hopefully find something stable. I also planted some CC Larry OG so i'm pretty excited about those.

Here is some SSD on day 72
DSC03059
Sf6
Sf8

And of course some P5

Sf9

Sf10

Sf11

Little bit of p5 bubble still drying

Sf5

Take care everyone ^^

Last edited: