SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
And here are a few raskal OG that I plan on flipping next week. Lookin forward to seeing how these develope ^^

DSC03110

DSC03109

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
SAPP - Nothin much man still holdin things down. I still get little nervous posting pics online sometimes after all these years even though i'm in a safe state, so I just come and go.. What a dissapointment the current administration has been on cannabis.

Pura - Yeah man purchased these beans back in 09 before SHTF with the CC. Hopefully I find some keepers with these and the Larry OG beans. I've been happy so far with the stuff I got from Swerve. I don't really know what to expect from the Raskal OG since I haven't found much feedback at all about them. Any feedback would be awesome by anyone who is reading.

Here are a few more, all 3 are verified female

P1 Raskal OG - Doesn't have an OG smell but she's a stinker. Don't know how to describe the smell.
DSC03113

P2 Raskal OG - This one has the "smell". You can smell it on the stem rub and the leaf. She is a stinker and i'm excited about her..
DSC03114

P3 Raskal OG - This one is the runt but she has a respectable stench. A mix of P2 and something else..
DSC03119

P5 veggin out - She'll be flipped in about a month
DSC03118

A few CC Larry OG - We'll see how these turn out, hopefully female!
DSC03124

I won't leave these hangin like I did with the Bubba S1's and White Bubba ^^

Last edited:
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Ape I am with you on that nervous thing and I am not in a safe state so I live through you LOL. Let me know how that Raskal Og turns out been sitting on them for a minute and a lot of other CC stuff. Whats your favorite flavor these daze? you got so many.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Ape I am with you on that nervous thing and I am not in a safe state so I live through you LOL. Let me know how that Raskal Og turns out been sitting on them for a minute and a lot of other CC stuff. Whats your favorite flavor these daze? you got so many.

For me it's still about that lemon pinesol funk. Never gets old, evar!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@ape1337, Hay bro I see u want some info on the raskal og, I did a run with her a few months back, the raskal is a beast, she is sativa dominate, give her plenty of room to grow she is very branchey, she grows just like a Christmas tree if u dont top her, she will grow big solid colas of sativa dank, like most sativa's she has that up high good morning buzz with ur coffee, but if u smoke her all day she will wear u down and put to sleep, u can feed her heavy and not hurt her. she is done in 56 to 63 days and has a awesome smell and taste, if u would like to see her I have a thread in the cannabis photo forum, the pics are at the start of the thread, good luck with her let me know if u need any other info on her check ya later................GM

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
@ape1337, Hay bro I see u want some info on the raskal og, I did a run with her a few months back, the raskal is a beast, she is sativa dominate, give her plenty of room to grow she is very branchey, she grows just like a Christmas tree if u dont top her, she will grow big solid colas of sativa dank, like most sativa's she has that up high good morning buzz with ur coffee, but if u smoke her all day she will wear u down and put to sleep, u can feed her heavy and not hurt her. she is done in 56 to 63 days and has a awesome smell and taste, if u would like to see her I have a thread in the cannabis photo forum, the pics are at the start of the thread, good luck with her let me know if u need any other info on her check ya later................GM

Wow man what an amazing thread you have going there; A very nice display of your skills. Thanks for the insight, and I must say you have that raskal down nice. Is she a permanent fixture in your garden?

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
that P5 really looks OG to me.

Yeah to this day i still can not believe I found her in a pack of 10 beans; Talk about luck. She reeks like crazy and produces some sick sticky bubble hash. Hey KT im gonna be doin my first run with the spinpro this weekend. Seeing your thread and how your nugs turned out was all the convincing I needed. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your gonna love it. i go through and cut all the colas off trim them up by hand first. then the plants can usually slid out from under the trellis, i pull them out 1 by 1. remove all the fans i can real fast. then clip the nugs off. get a decent pile dont want to stack it to high or it will matt down the leaves. put them in the spin pro i do 20 cranks forward 10-15 backwards. make sure not to just jerk the crank backwards after you been spinning forward let it stop first, then go backwards. if you end up trimming the nugs and colas the same day the nugs will dry a day faster usually. but OGs work really good in the spin pro.

JAWS

JAWS

APE
crazy good shots of the P5 i tried my ass off to get that sucker back then, shes rare so id hold onto her at all cost.

very nice indeed:woot::snaphappy::woot:

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
usstoner - thanks for the kind words man. Stay tuned for the raskal, larry and white bubba show ^^

JAWS - Thanks dude glad you dig the bud shots. I love playing with the camera. P5 is special to me and she'll never leave the garden since she was the first keeper that i found from beans. There is a special type of satisfaction finding from a bean rather than going out and acquiring a cut. Of course she is just the red-headed frankenstein step child of the SFV cut when you sum it all up; But man she sure is good.

Dude youre the man for creating that white mustang. Seriously some of the frostiest buds ever.

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

ya those seeds were in a very small number from what i remember but that was a while back, one thing is for-sure thats a killer p5 ya got there dude.

sorry homie i did not create the white mustang i wish i were if so id still have some seeds HAHAHA. i did make a couple hybrids with it though a few years back.

peace homie;)

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
ya those seeds were in a very small number from what i remember but that was a while back, one thing is for-sure thats a killer p5 ya got there dude.

sorry homie i did not create the white mustang i wish i were if so id still have some seeds HAHAHA. i did make a couple hybrids with it though a few years back.

peace homie;)
Oh my bad man I meant the Decap that 5LG put up. That's a very nice hybrid you nailed it. I keep going back to that thread being hypnotized by how frosty those nugs are in the first set of pics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom